I want this X5! Is this any good for the kitchen and bathroom cleaning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

H

happyhousewife

Guest Shopper
I bought a house recently but there are lots of cleaning and maintenance needed, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. After watching TV, I really want to buy the H2O Mop X5. I did some research on this product and there are pros and cons. http://housewares.seasonaldeals.com/h20-mop-ultra-x5-steamer-5-in-1-reviews

Not too many people reviewed this product for cleaning kitchen and bathroom. Does anyone have this product? I want this so bad but I don't have money right now. I'm saving for Christmas..

Er, I wouldn't if I were you. They clean absolutely brilliantly and then, without warning, two of mine have failed within a week. One was a replacement for the other, took an age to arrive, and died after five days. Just like the original one did.

So yes, a 1500 watt steam cleaner is very good at what it says it does on the tin. But, rubbish build quality.

I had one and it worked great for about 2 years but has now given up the will to steam.
But having said that I WILL be buying a new one once I have enough money.
Which gave it a best buy award over lots of other steam cleaner and if you shop around it isn't that expensive.
So I would say give it a go, you can always send it on to me if you don't get along with it!!

Latest posts

Back