Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

happyhousewife Guest

Question I want this X5! Is this any good for the kitchen and bathroom cleaning?

ADVERTISING

I bought a house recently but there are lots of cleaning and maintenance needed, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. After watching TV, I really want to buy the H2O Mop X5. I did some research on this product and there are pros and cons. http://housewares.seasonaldeals.com/...5-in-1-reviews

Not too many people reviewed this product for cleaning kitchen and bathroom. Does anyone have this product? I want this so bad but I don't have money right now. I'm saving for Christmas..

2.    Tune into Price Crash - Sky Channel 677

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Er, I wouldn't if I were you. They clean absolutely brilliantly and then, without warning, two of mine have failed within a week. One was a replacement for the other, took an age to arrive, and died after five days. Just like the original one did.

So yes, a 1500 watt steam cleaner is very good at what it says it does on the tin. But, rubbish build quality.

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I had one and it worked great for about 2 years but has now given up the will to steam.
    But having said that I WILL be buying a new one once I have enough money.
    Which gave it a best buy award over lots of other steam cleaner and if you shop around it isn't that expensive.
    So I would say give it a go, you can always send it on to me if you don't get along with it!!

6.    Advertisment