Tova Fragrances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RiaDufaux

Registered Shopper
Have I missed something???

I tried looking for TOVA Fragrances today on QVC UK, and they are nowhere to be seen.

I know that they may not be everyones cup of tea, but they are more affordable than most Parfums....so I thought that I would treat myself.

Does anyone know what has happened?? Or if she will be back on QVC UK with her fragrances??

Thanks.

gosh ria, no idea! actually last time she was here didn't she just do diamonique? i seem to remember there were no 'tova' hours.....

The last time Tova was here one or two fragrance items were included in the Tova Diamonique shows. The fragrances seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. According to many comments throughout the internet, they seem to have gone downhill when QVC bought out Tova's product line. I love some of her Diamonique pieces and even have a couple of her fragrances. Sadly her cosmetic/skincare products have all but disappeared.

Blimey, QVC are cutting out even more old faves (no offence Tova) and adding more and more unknowns (to me anyway). I've cut back on watching QVC without realising it, haven't missed it.

Tova's Cactine neck cream was fab,far better than any of the current,more prestigious brands on QVC imo

The tube was 120mls,double the size & ½ the price of Gatineau.

I found some
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.220993.cm_scid.KeywordSearch
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.220242.cm_scid.KeywordSearch
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^229939,navlist^229939*223292*228828*229074*,cm_scid^dtlr
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.229497.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

There is a lot of Tova Diamonique on last clicks, may she be retiring soon?

the cactine emollient was great too. better than the liz earle copy - superbalm. i always thought tova had quite a large devoted following? the perfumes aren't my cup of tea but i think there will be a lot of disappointed people if she drops the skincare/perfume and concentrates on diamonique.

There is only Tova Diamonique listed on QVC so they must have dropped the perfume range.

To be honest I wouldn't waste your pennies. I succumbed to the sales patter and bought Tova Elixir, Signature and 3 little bottles of stuff. Coulod couldn't smell them on anything, let alone me. I sprayed sheets, clothes - I'd even had sprayed the cats if they'd not legged it but none of the frangrances lasted at all. I could understand why they may not last on my skin, but surely they should have lasted on pillowcases and sheets?

years ago i used to really enjoy tova shows because she had a big and varied selection - great skincare kits, lots of make up, hair care and the perfumes. so thinking about it, the range has been gradually fizzling out for a long time.

I don't know about everyone else but I find that Tova herself looks different lately. There was no doubting that although senior in years she was still a remarkably attractive woman but this past visit she really looked old. It looked too as if she was not wearing a wig anymore but her own hair. Joan Collins did that sometimes and always looked better with a wig to be honest.

Do others agree with me?

Maybe she is just getting fed up of all this getset lifestyle.

Anyone remember Tova's book - 'How To Stay Happily Married Forever'?

QVC just won't be the same without the visits from Tova.

I have used Tova Signature/ Nights for many years, loved them, but the last bottle of Signature was no where near the quality, smell, of previous ones, in fact I got quite fed up with it in the end and started to spray it, like TrixieWoo, on sheets etc just to use it up..then opened the ~Ambre D Oro ~, omg :sad:..don't even want the smell of that one on the sheets.

daydreamer

Thanks everyone for all of your comments.

Perhaps you are right, she may be retiring.....and so QVC are clearing the stock and not re-ordering.

It is many years since I bought some of Tova's fragrances, and in those days it had staying power; however it seems that this is not the case now, which is very disappointing.

Perhaps it is time to find a new perfume.....any recommendations girls???

I have often wondered what L'Occitane fragrances are like.......has anyone tried them?? I would love to hear your opinions on this.

I tend to like white flower fragrances or feminine fragrances....so if you can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Ria

Latest posts

Back