travelon tsv thursday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

artysam

Registered Shopper
does anyone know what it is yet? I love their bags and have quite a few, hopefully don't NEED this one:rolleyes:

Travelon Multi Pocket Leather Shoulder Bag with Light & Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 828274
QVC Price £19.25
Today's Special Value Price £15.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Perfect for travelling or everyday use, this Travelon bag is a stylish way to keep organised. Crafted from soft leather, the bag is chic as well as durable. The inside-facing pocket keeps your personal items safe and with the bag's handy LED light, you'll always be able to find your keys. Choose to wear the bag across your body or on your shoulder by adjusting the strap. The bag is available in Black, Red, Chocolate or Stone. Bag measures about 21cm x 14cm x 6cm (8.3" x 5.5" x 2.4"). Shell: 100% leather; Lining: 100% nylon; Strap and sides: 100% PVC.

Don't need it but still had to order it. Kipling, Travelon - I just have to buy them. Yes I know, I need help !

I like the colours and it's a good price for leather, but it's just way too small for me as well.

Oh, oh I bought one. Someone call the Fashion Police quick, I think I need some advice on handbag buying! :roflsmilie:

I bought one - there's nothing that I particularly like about the way it looks, but the organiser design is absolutely perfect for me.

I've got a very similar bag from TKMaxx that should have been thrown out years ago because it's falling to bits - this Travelon one will make a very good replacement.

I ordered the black one. I thought it looked very good for the price and all my bags are small anywhy. Its perfect for walking to school as l can put it across my body.

I have been looking for a small bag to go over my shoulder for college so that I can have my phone and purse and some makeup when my kit bag and rucksack are in my locker and was thinking this would be ideal
Havent ordered yet but think I will go for the black :33:

Latest posts

Back