Favourite (and not) presenters!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitty

Registered Shopper
Must say that I love watching Leonie, Nancy and Dean, they really make a programme fun. Can't stand the new presenter, Genevieve, and turn the volume down when she comes on. Dawn Bibby is a favourite also, she seems more relaxed than when she was on QVC.

What about Loen kitty, she goes off on so many tangents she could sell a washing machine and karcher the way she waffles, until the gallery drag her back to the task in hand, absol. hilarious!

Must say that I love watching Leonie, Nancy and Dean, they really make a programme fun. Can't stand the new presenter, Genevieve, and turn the volume down when she comes on. Dawn Bibby is a favourite also, she seems more relaxed than when she was on QVC.

Me neither, truly awful shouty, "and again", "and again" presenter. I could forgive her if she was new but apparently she was on QVC

(Oops I'm in the craft section, how did that happen :giggle:)

What about Loen kitty, she goes off on so many tangents she could sell a washing machine and karcher the way she waffles, until the gallery drag her back to the task in hand, absol. hilarious!
Forgot about Loen, she is up there with the best :clapping:

Me neither, truly awful shouty, "and again", "and again" presenter. I could forgive her if she was new but apparently she was on QVC

(Oops I'm in the craft section, how did that happen :giggle:)

She tried to get the crew to finish the website address like Nigel does, and they ignored her..............maybe they don't like her either!

She tried to get the crew to finish the website address like Nigel does, and they ignored her..............maybe they don't like her either!

A strange thing happened a couple of weeks back when she was presenting the helicopters. Well before the hour was up, Dave walked into shot and completely took over presenting the helicopters, leaving Genevieve in the background just nodding at whatever was said. Bizarre :confused2:

Maybe Genevieve needs to develop her barrow boy delivery, not very professional to be railroaded, better if they just dealt with her off screen if they don't like her presentation skills.

A strange thing happened a couple of weeks back when she was presenting the helicopters. Well before the hour was up, Dave walked into shot and completely took over presenting the helicopters, leaving Genevieve in the background just nodding at whatever was said. Bizarre :confused2:
Very strange, I missed that!

When she's not falling asleep!!!

I like Leoni best as she seems such a nice girl. I can't stand Martyn and his smuttiness. I have no time for Dawn Bibby either, she rarely seems to smile.

Have to say, I watched Genevieve the other day and she was much more relaxed and her warm Irish personality is lovley. I like the fact that she is genuine both on Ideal World and C&C and doesnt pretend to know everything about craft.

I agree about Leoni, really like watching when she is on. Love her demos :clapping:. Also love watching gorgeous Deano and lovely Nigel. Afraid I am with the majority re Genevieve, have tried to watch when she is on, but cannot stand her for more than 5 minutes, sorry!

I do not think any of the presenters are my favs they are just there doing a job at the end of the day and treating us like children with all the false swooning over the products and this is Great,Fantasic,must have etc etc

Dawn has become more relaxed lately, i guess after being on the stepford wives channel it must take a lot to break out and be more real.

She's a guest rather than a presenter. It's Sarah Millsop who does the Beading shows on Wednesday and, when allowed by the presenter, is an excellent demonstrator. As I say, though, this is wholly dependent on the presenter allowing her to flourish!

that geordie woman sara i think she's called think she's a guest rather than a presenter don't watch much but when i'm flicking if she's on i stop for a bit

Funny you should say that - I don't like "shouty" either! Also can't stand Jacqui - fairly new presenter, but sooooo amateur. "Love this, love that" in fact love everything but knows nowt about the products she loves. :blush:

Latest posts

Back