Shambala bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Anyone else out there ,not the least bit attracted to these dreadful bits of nylon and glitter ball- or am i the only one on the planet not likeing these?
they seem to take up so much on air time, i know they are selling in droves - but come on they are tat - glittery tat i grant.:tongue:

They're not my cup of tea, but I guess the younger generations would love them.

On the rare occasions I'm bored enough to dip into TJC these days, either these bracelets, in every blinking colour, or the gold plated hearts are on the screen!

They must have got a job lot of both! :sleepy:

Hi Roxy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is unable to see the attraction of these, but someone must as they've sold thousands of them over the last ten days and the recent one's are for advanced orders (they used to say they only sold items that they had in stock !! ) but different strokes for different folks !

i rather like them but i want that multi colour one thats £149 from the real people who do them so waitin for TJC or someone to copy that one
Not long to wait now Ian!! :wink: 4 multi colour versions tomorrow morning (Friday) ~ Deal Of The Day ~ 8am.
All priced at £12.95 so fill yer boots hon. :grin:

Don't worry hunny, it's definately going to be £12.95 cos Steve has already said so. :up: So you SHALL have your glitzy bracelet!! :rock: And you SHALL go to the ball...sorry, getting carried away now. :blush:

I have the strangest feeling it will be up for grabs many times throughout the day, and the next day and the next.....

haha your thinking like me then but thats the one id like outta all of them and if they end up on pre-order i dont mind as its a nice colour combo and cheaper than everywhere elses ive seen but the first one i seen to do a copy of the multi colour ones

I have the strangest feeling it will be up for grabs many times throughout the day, and the next day and the next.....

Just dipped in - I was right!!! Aaaaaaaaaaagggghhhh! :yawn:

Mind you in fairness they have sold 17000 - I'm wondering now if my step-granddaughters would like them - 17002??

Oooops, I guess now is not the time to confess that I have a black one?

I bought it several months ago and it looks great with a plain black jumper and a pair of grey tailored trousers! I've seen the coloured ones and honestly they look cheap by comparison so I haven't been remotely tempted by them but the black one .......... well, I like it!

BTW these bracelets are SERIOUSLY heavy! They need a bit of getting used to (but I'm guessing that you guys won't be worried because you won't be buying anyway) LOL

I have a back one and love it, was really surprised at how heavy or maybe the word is substantial, might get a blue one to go with it :)

Latest posts

Back