tiana b is it just me.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i am in shock. i could not believe this new 'dresss' show from qvc. the styles fit fabric and colours were sooooooooo dam awful and it was a sell out. please dont tell me that as qvc does not do a lot of dresses that people have waited a decade for this. please someone console me. and has our lovely glen cambell lost his way. what has qvc done to him.

Couldn't agree more. Why do these US styled 'dresses' always resemble shapeless shrouds? I couldn't believe someone would pay £44 for the privilege as well!! No wonder Sharon the model was wearing shades, wanted the anonymity more like. I think I'd rather be seen in an IW kaftan!!!:eek:

Yuk

:mad:They are absolutely bluddy awful, I was so looking forward to a decent range of dresses, I should have known better! I cannot image anyone I know wanting to buy any of them. I suppose they are meant to be "on trend", but on trend for who? I can't see the youngsters buying them and I may be 56 but I don't do frump! As for Glen Campbell, he's paid by QVC therefore he spouts QVC speak.

Couldn't agree more. Why do these US styled 'dresses' always resemble shapeless shrouds? I couldn't believe someone would pay £44 for the privilege as well!! No wonder Sharon the model was wearing shades, wanted the anonymity more like. I think I'd rather be seen in an IW kaftan!!!:eek:

So would I, but only when I'm in my coffin!:D

and that glen bloke has the nerve to say 'wear this dress with a lovely little dennis basso swing coat' they deserve to swing!

Please people dont buy any basso

Plus there's NO WAY La Roberts would have fitted into a size small with a 31 1/2" bust :LOL::LOL:

Was it just me or was there a touch of the sleaze from that tosser Campbell :?:

Everytime he was on screen he was groping up the models :eek::eek: with those stumpy wee fingers of his :eek:

Had to have a look at these given the thread title...and I have to say I l really like them.
They are the most modern thing i've seen on here!
Which I have to confess isn't actually saying much because I don't watch the fasion programs at all!

Just watched a whole load of the videos... shame the black and white one pipa was wearing wasn't there to watch.
I thought the dressess suited her because they suit thin people, the one on the guest however just made her look frumpy.

They did a much better job of selling them than Glen though, his comments were just off putting. And the thing about any age groups is just daft, that kind of dress suits a certain figure and looks great on it. If it looked so good in a larger size they should show it! Can't imagine it personally.

I quite liked some of them too, especially the v necked ones and the one Pipa wore but I agree that they suit thin people. I'm a size 16 and they just would not suit me at all.

The blue one the guest was wearing was the worst of the bunch, did her no favours and I'm not surprised it didn't sell out.

Still looking at them, and on HSN as well!

I think tall is the other thing, tall and slim is what you need to carry off most of them.

Yet more Yankee rubbish I didn't see the whole show but what I did see was enough. When are they going to get some fashionable clothes they should take a look at the range ASDA have at the moment they are so reasonably priced and far better than anything I've seen on QVC. I bought some winter jumpers and cardigans at Primark in Blackpool last week and they only cost a few pounds and so much choice.

Yet more Yankee rubbish I didn't see the whole show but what I did see was enough. When are they going to get some fashionable clothes they should take a look at the range ASDA have at the moment they are so reasonably priced and far better than anything I've seen on QVC. I bought some winter jumpers and cardigans at Primark in Blackpool last week and they only cost a few pounds and so much choice.

AAAAAH but is it 'convenient' Bettyboo :?: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think half the problem with that and most other QVC clothing ranges (apart from what i've seen of YBF) is that they have no shape. They are not cut very well and just hang, which is all well and good if you have a figure of pipa however i am a 10/12 with a bum, a bust and a waist! OMG i have a figure. I thought some of the designs had the right idea in principle, but were not cut correctly.
Its about time they brought in high street ranges, im not saying topshop, but i find Warehouse, Mango and M&S have good pieces in and they are most the time for me, fit me spot on.

Plus there's NO WAY La Roberts would have fitted into a size small with a 31 1/2" bust :LOL::LOL:

Was it just me or was there a touch of the sleaze from that tosser Campbell :?:

Everytime he was on screen he was groping up the models :eek::eek: with those stumpy wee fingers of his :eek:

Yuk he is so creepy,he is just so offputting and his "on trend" comment is so far off the mark with most of the "fashion" he comments on.

I only saw the first one and knew then they would not be for me, coupled with the sight of Mr Campbell - I switched over. I did not want to hear again how they would "take you through this season & next", and how they all seem to have something "running through" them - what is that all about ?, and how he thinks they are so stylish and all the other trash that comes out of his mouth. In my opinion, a fashion 'expert' who raves about whatever he is put on screen with is no expert.

From a male perspective, Pippa looked fab in that black and white number. Very retro.

and the models looked good in the purple one and the grey one.

the guest looked a mess in that blue.

then i switched off.

its a very subjective thing innit "fashion"?

the sell out would suggest they hit the mark...somewhere?. nice to see a change from gob-on-a-stick meddlebum anyway.

and as for Quacker..... perlease!

Campbell needs to have that "little" finger amputated.

Latest posts

Back