Gem Day Preview.....and Molton Brown!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shaw*gorby

Registered Shopper
Had a great time at the preview today - ok, I need a life!

Met Kathy Tayler and Simon Baggio...and was in a lift with Lee from Philosophy :eek:. If he's not a friend of Dorothy I'm the Queen of Sheba:p he had a lovely handbag though.

Most interesting of all, I saw that woman from Molton Brown who gushes about everything. :eek: She was in an office talking to someone. Maybe there will be a MB Christmas TSV after all!

Thank you for the info.

Hope Molton Brown do stay, always remember many years ago when I was doing a Charity concert at London's Hippodrome I wrote to so many QVC suppliers, the only ones who donated were Molton Brown ... QVC sent some pre printed signed photos, so maybe the management have always been the same.

Yes, we got a goodie bag with all sorts in. Mine included some gold earrings, though I have yet to get my magnifying glass out to see if they are hallmarked! They do appear to have something written on them though. My sister got a Joan Rivers bag charm in hers.

He was dishy but very thin - he had a bit of a scraggy neck. I think TV must put pounds on you. Kathy looked quite small to me.

Had a great time at the preview today - ok, I need a life!

Met Kathy Tayler and Simon Baggio...and was in a lift with Lee from Philosophy :eek:. If he's not a friend of Dorothy I'm the Queen of Sheba:p he had a lovely handbag though.

Most interesting of all, I saw that woman from Molton Brown who gushes about everything. :eek: She was in an office talking to someone. Maybe there will be a MB Christmas TSV after all!

Maybe Jill Goldsmith is going to be representing another brand on QVC sometime in the future.

Maybe Jill Goldsmith is going to be representing another brand on QVC sometime in the future.

Oh God that's what I thought too

Just waiting for a Northern Night of Heady Expectation :D

I was at the 5pm to 6pm Gem Preview at Marco Polo House...we were the last of two days of gem previews. Met 'Guy' the gem expert (was in the lift with him, ooh, er missus!), Pippa and others. Will post photo's tomorrow as am in London hotel paying for internet access tonight. Breaking news...were told that all gems were on display and could be picked up and handled...somebody pocketed a ring and earring from the luxury display :mad:. Wasn't me, honest. Makes me feel bad though, what a rotten thing to happen:(. Will post more tomorrow, by the way I asked the gem buyer there and she said opals are heat treated.

Latest posts

Back