"Last Chance" "One Time Only"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ryan

Registered Shopper
I'm baffled as to how Ideal World manages to stay in business.I never watch it anymore ,and only see it when I'm channel hopping.
Almost each and every time they have a gormless looking guy flogging a Bissel whatever it is,or that guy who wears the same shirt and trousers all the time flogging either Karcher or Garden tools...and they sell this stuff under the banner of "Last Chance or "or One Time Only". Last chance..until the next time would be a more honest description or "One Time Only ...This Hour"
They bring nothing new or interesting to air.Just the same stuff day in and day out...and thats why I stopped having a look at that channel quite some time ago.It just amazes me,when I see it again,that they haven't moved forward one bit,with their merchandise, gormless guest presenters in some cases,and for the most part pretty awful on air presenters.I always liked,Loen,Andy,and Janice.
Shopping television really needs a kick up the arse in so many ways.

I couldn't agree more with the first post!
But times are hard at the moment with the financial situation and obviously Ideal World will also be feeling the pinch,so that is probably the reason why they are selling stock items that we have all seen before.
But to have Derek (and again,and again) Belcher selling items like gardening tools in December is just crazy,do they really think that anybody in their right mind will buy these types of products in mid winter.........:sleepy:
Will someone stop the world as I want to get off.......:cheeky:

Why would you not buy a gardening tool just because it's December? If you need one, think it's a good price and have the money then you buy it...better than waiting until sprintime when all the prices go up as more people remember they need them!

And don't forget 'while stocks last' which is a laugh as the same stock is on over and over, week after week

Oh yeah..of course "While stocks last" Each time a Bissel Cleaner goes on air with that bloke who drives me insane,the phone lines melt down. They should just say " "Until we get the next lorryload"..I would appreciate the honesty of them saying that instead of "While Stocks Last"

Oh yeah..of course "While stocks last" Each time a Bissel Cleaner goes on air with that bloke who drives me insane,the phone lines melt down. They should just say " "Until we get the next lorryload"..I would appreciate the honesty of them saying that instead of "While Stocks Last"

This ^^^^^

Latest posts

Back