Problems with Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PandaBear

Registered Shopper
Hi, is anyone else having problems with deliveries from TJC? I ordered on 2nd December still not received item - contacted customers services said they can't track it as been sent royal mail over £100 worth of order - can't refund for another week! anyone else experiencing problems please? thanks in advance x

On Monday I bought 3 stainless rings, 1 crystal ring, a stainless and leather bracelet, plus 2 agate bracelets on the web auction for the princely sum of £29 with 1 P&P. To my amazement they were delivered by DX this morning! and I'm very pleased with all items. :sun:

Royal Mail in this area is very hit and miss, not unusual to get just one or two deliveries a week, first class appears to have no significance anymore. As your order was over £100 would have thought TJC would have sent it recorded at least? :wonder: Very annoying!

On Monday I bought 3 stainless rings, 1 crystal ring, a stainless and leather bracelet, plus 2 agate bracelets on the web auction for the princely sum of £29 with 1 P&P. To my amazement they were delivered by DX this morning! and I'm very pleased with all items. :sun:

Royal Mail in this area is very hit and miss, not unusual to get just one or two deliveries a week, first class appears to have no significance anymore. As your order was over £100 would have thought TJC would have sent it recorded at least? :wonder: Very annoying!

Thanks for your reply yes I asked why item was not sent courier and was told only items over £150 now being sent by courier, but know this isn't true!!!! not happy at all, feel just excuses going to make me think before I order in the future I think :(

Hi I ordered a agate bracelet on the 2nd December. Dispatched on the 5th still not received it. Rang Customer Services who said I had to leave it until Tuesday as things were taking longer to arrive although ordered earrings the same day and received them. Not sure whats going on.

I have to admit today I had a delivery... I ordered it on 17th Dec and it arrived about lunchtime today. I only paid the £4.95 delivery charge so I have to say that was great service but my last delivery I waited a lot longer.

Latest posts

Back