Can't check out on website ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Penny Pincher

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had a problem with checking out via the website please. I put something in by basket from the sale items, and I can't check it out. I've been trying for days,
I get as far as the address page, but the payments page won't load. I've tried calling customer services, but there were 11 people in front of me !!!

Hi PP

I had a similar problem about 10 days ago, it just wouldn't go past the address stage, apparently they were had problems with the Groupon offer crashing the website, as it was in the evening CC weren't there so I emailed the studio to let them know they had problems, the presenter replied on air saying they'd try and sort it out. Meanwhile I just kept clicking the submit button and although it took absolutely ages it did eventually go through

They forever have problems .last week i ordered something and instead of one two were added into my basket .i rang the CS to sort it out ,but they said they could not do anything about it and aloow a day to go by an it would clear from the basket .But of course both cleared out after two days and i lost out on the item .:angry:
hat that channel now and hardly order at all .really frustrating .wrote about the site to the cs and they replied after 4 days .not worth the headache .TJC is no more like couple of years back .even the items are not worth sometime the hassle .might as well google and get it elsewhere .

Latest posts

Back