Travelon guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or is her enthusiasm/her high pitched voice a bit annoying? She reminds me of a children's programme presenter (not anyone particular) but she just seems so excitable

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I agree, I thought at first it sounded like the lady who does the towells. In the end I couldn't cope with the shrieks and turned off.:eek::eek:

Maybe she is nervous :33:...but she did have a friend who left her bag on the bus..or something like that (it wasn't attached to her shoulder)... then another friend who held a lot of people up in the queue looking for her money/ticket ?, had they had this bag it would not have happened :11: me thinks as a ~friend~, she could have sold them this bag long time ago, or maybe she did! :21:

daydreamer

She kind of reminds me of Kim whatsherface of kim & co, you know in that i'mgonnatalkandtalkandnottakeasinglebreath way.

I think Kylie and 'Cloudia' had been on the double expresso's. I kept thinking 'take a breath' !!

Is it just me or is her enthusiasm/her high pitched voice a bit annoying? She reminds me of a children's programme presenter (not anyone particular) but she just seems so excitable

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I seem to remember another Travelon Guest they used who used to be soooo enthusiastic about Travelon, we didn`t believe a word she was saying. They must have got rid of her. Can`t remember her name as it was a couple of years ago. She had long blonde hair.

Latest posts

Back