Anyone still waiting for guaranteed Christmas Delivery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Is anyone else still waiting for TJC Products that were guaranteed for delivery before Christmas?

Ordered some earrings as a present and have still not arrived, finally got through to customer services after twice being told I would be called within the hour.

It turns out that the earrings were just sent out 1st Class by Royal Mail, so no wonder that they didn't arrive in time.

As they were earrings I checked that I could still return them, I can (if they ever arrive). If they don't arrive I have to wait 28 days till I would be able to ask for a refund.

Very disappointed! To say the least.

Haven't received one that was suppose to be here by today, but was for me so not a problem. Probably to do with RM delivery, it's always hit & miss round here.

Ordered a necklace on 1st Jan,online,really pretty, they took my payment the same day and now,Jan 6,it still hasn't been dispatched,rang them twice yesterday and they said is down for dispatch. Rang again today and e-mailed twice,only automated response.

Does anyone know who I can contact to get some sort of result as the usual operators just aren't getting it sorted.

Think they should offer me free express delivery or at least contact me with some sort of explanation and definite postage date.

If I don't get sorted soon I'll have to contact my card and get it cancelled.

DISAPPOINTED

Ordered from QVC today,boy what a difference ,very professional operation.

All sorted and a happy bunny, I have always thought it is not so much the mistakes but how they are sorted out that matters. Thank you TJC.

Ordered a necklace on 1st Jan,online,really pretty, they took my payment the same day and now,Jan 6,it still hasn't been dispatched,rang them twice yesterday and they said is down for dispatch. Rang again today and e-mailed twice,only automated response.

Does anyone know who I can contact to get some sort of result as the usual operators just aren't getting it sorted.

Think they should offer me free express delivery or at least contact me with some sort of explanation and definite postage date.

If I don't get sorted soon I'll have to contact my card and get it cancelled.

DISAPPOINTED

Ordered from QVC today,boy what a difference ,very professional operation.

Nannie - the 1st and 2nd weren't working days for couriers/Royal Mail so there's no way that it would have been shipped until end of this week (depending on how far down the queue you were). TJC always take payment when you make the order but unfortunately have never been super fast at delivery. Chuck in a few Bank Holidays and things grind to a halt. If it doesn't arrive by beginning of next week I would definitely be cancelling.

All sorted and a happy bunny, I have always thought it is not so much the mistakes but how they are sorted out that matters. Thank you TJC.

Good news Graham. Pleased it's resolved.

Thanks Meeshoo,
I eventually had a reply to say they had experienced some problems on the day of my order but they would sort it out,they rang me last Sat and e-mailed to say they dispatched it that day.
I was glad they did,just wished it hadn't take 4 phone calls and 3 e-mails.
Let's just hope it was worth the trouble as I have returned quite a few items lately that just look cheap and badly finished.
Will let you know final outcome,if I manage to live long enough.

Yes,it finally arrived!!!!!

It's really nice,a larimar and kyanite necklace,looks handmade,cost £130,not cheap but I would rather pay a bit more and have something that feels substantial and hasn't been cut to the quick to save a pound or two.

This one's a keeper,item no 689332.

Latest posts

Back