Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never rated Floracel that much, people on here suggest Simple which is usually on offer somewhere and yes it was so much better.

I do like the Simple remover and it works on all but my clumpy mascara as mentioned above.

Isn't Floracil meant to be the ultimate eye make-up remover? I'm sure I got a bottle in a TSV years ago and it was ok but not great. What do people here think?

I have never found an effective remover for mascara, even non-waterproof. Maybe it's me but I end up with clumps stuck to the outer lashes and they are sometimes there next day. Can anyone recommend a really good eye make-up remover. Although I'm not keen on the bi-phase ones as I don't like the oiliness and residue, I have started using a little bit of coconut oil gently massaged over the area, then I wipe it away with a liquid remover like Simple. (I suppose it's the same principle as the bi-phase removers but deconstructed!) It's the best method I've found so far but I'd love to find a good product.

Best one I’ve ever found, & been using it for years now, is Boots Fragrance Free Eye Makeup remover. It isn’t oily or bifazed, it’s a light lotion. It costs the princely sum of £1.75. And is often on offer like at the moment when it’s three for £3. I have real allergies to the extent of having to take antihistamines every single day of the year & carry an Epipen everywhere sohave to be careful but have no problems with this at all
https://www.boots.com/boots-fragrance-free-eye-make-up-remover-lotion-150ml-10247177

Best one I’ve ever found, & been using it for years now, is Boots Fragrance Free Eye Makeup remover. It isn’t oily or bifazed, it’s a light lotion. It costs the princely sum of £1.75. And is often on offer like at the moment when it’s three for £3. I have real allergies to the extent of having to take antihistamines every single day of the year & carry an Epipen everywhere sohave to be careful but have no problems with this at all
https://www.boots.com/boots-fragrance-free-eye-make-up-remover-lotion-150ml-10247177

Ooh, I like the sound of that. I have tried the Boots one in a light blue bottle - ok but not fantastic. I will definitely try this out. Reviews say it’s pretty effective, too.

Ohh, I love the original Floracil, I use it daily to clean and soothe my eyes and I’m on my last bottle of the original which I stock piled a few years ago.
I use a clear Gatineau eye makeup remover, very good on clay makeup, but not so good on waterproof mascara.
It does remove all Tarte make well
Will definitely be getting some more original floracil

I find that L'occitane facial foam wash takes off all makeup inclusive of the waterproof mascara and the eye liner with a little rubbing.

Yes, but you can often buy 2 x 400ml bottles of cleanser & toner for £34

Good price would, therefore, be 2 x 400ml for £34

Well, I’m still using some of the original Floracil from before they discontinued it - still works fine.
My mother has just finished one of the old shape bottles too - still fine.
So it looks like shelf life is many years, but I’m not stocking up st this heavy price

Wonder in which month we will get the predictable samey offers of the pre shampoo hair treatment, the make up primer, the neck treatment, the self tan item, the make up and the Spf.

:mysmilie_496::mysmilie_490:

Latest posts

Back