Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

March Beauty Pick of the Month

Elemis Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233953

View attachment 15337
According to Will Gowing on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/willgowing: "The new SUPERSIZE Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm will be under £50, zero p&p AND available to purchase in 3x monthly Easy Payments! If you were to buy the original 105g Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm from Elemis you’d pay £41, so to get 200g for under £50 is amazing value!"

Call me cynical but I should imagine its just the original balm with a bit of pink colouring added and a few drops of rose essential oil.

I can`t use facial oils which have essential (perfumed) oil in them but my face loves unadulterated base/carrier oils such as rosehip, moringa, jojoba etc. At the moment I`m using Camellia seed oil (white tea) and it`s very nice, absorbs easily and you only need a couple of drops. I buy my oils in 100ml bottles from a website which sells to aromatherapists and spas plus they also use them to make their own skincare blends and so the oils are of a very high standard yet much cheaper than buying a branded name from a cosmetic company.

Poor Keeley over here now in the snow from her home in the sun

Even worse poor old us we may have her for a lot longer if her flight home’s cancelled

:mysmilie_50:

:mysmilie_859:

Does anyone know if the Rose Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is vegan? I know the original isn't. The QVC website des not list the full ingredients and I have emailed Elemis customer services who are usually very helpful but I suspect the weather means people are not in the office. If it is vegan I want to get it before it sells out as Kelley said this morning that there will be no advanced orders on this.

Does anyone know if the Rose Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm is vegan? I know the original isn't. The QVC website des not list the full ingredients and I have emailed Elemis customer services who are usually very helpful but I suspect the weather means people are not in the office. If it is vegan I want to get it before it sells out as Kelley said this morning that there will be no advanced orders on this.

I should imagine the ingredients are very much like the original therefore I`d suspect not suitable for vegans. If you want a rose cleansing balm which is suitable for vegans then there`s this one in the link below and you`d have lots of quids left in your pocket.
http://www.marksandspencer.com/rose-cleansing-balm-85g/p/p22445257?&pdpredirect

Thanks Vienna. I am still waiting to hear from Elemis but you are probably right that the ingredients will be much the same as the original. I will try out the Pure one though from M&S. I love cleansing balms.

I had an elemis facial at a spa day last week and they used this rose cleansing balm. Must admit it smelt lovely.

It's only 300ml in the pump dispensers now. Pump dispensers always used to be 500ml until they last rebranded about two tears ago and now its dropped again.
The formula received poor reviews when it launched last year as people developed rashes when using it in intense sunshine,so patch tests could be useful.

I've never used this range so can't comment on its efficacy but FORTY QUID for basically 1.5 times the usual size of sun cream seems outrageous to me!

Latest posts

Back