Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
    Results 1,251 to 1,253 of 1253
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Suki 1 View Post
      I have bought this, very impressive, would recommend
      I agree. I bought it when it first aired and was so pleased with the result that I ordered another one a week later.

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Can anyone tell if this one is better than the Doll 10 mascara? I have ordered recently the Doll 10 but it doesn't seem as good as I remember it

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Well I dont like it, it's quite a wet formula and although its very black and does elongate my lashes I got dreadful panda eyes after a few hours.

It's also quite hard to remove and almost impossible to get the black under eye smudges off!

Reviews on QVC are very mixed it's either love or hate it would seem,and a lot have the same issues as me. I would say it's definitely no better than the Doll10.
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post
    Likes charlie liked this post

•    Advertisment