Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sadly not thats only for the beauty pick of the month the supersize usually has the postage on

No, I'm afraid not. There's always postage to pay on the Supersize unfortunately

Thanks folks, bit irritating but it's saved me a few quid as I'll pass - it's still good value even with the P&P but BM has recently introduced new shades and I think one of them will be better for me in winter so I'll check that out instead.

September's supersize of the month is Elemis Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil.

Novembers Beauty Pick of the Month

Inc.Redible Read My Lips 5 Piece Collection £28.56 Delivered
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233855

View attachment 14802

This five-piece INC.redible lipgloss collection features four gorgeous neutral shades in glazed, matte and metallic formulations, plus a clear gloss with sparkling glitter. Create a variety of kissable looks with this Read My Lips collection.

Contains:

1 x Monday Motivation lipgloss (3.4ml) - deep red glaze
1 x More Love Less Likes lipgloss (3.4ml) - browny pink glaze
1 x Strong Not Skinny lipgloss (3.4ml) - bright matte pink
1 x My Dirty Brain lipgloss (3.4ml) - rich metallic copper
1 x Rainbow Hooves & Crazy Moves lipgloss (3.4ml) - clear with glitter

It's a Nails Inc spin-off I believe. I'll give it til bonfire night before I'm sick of the repeat presentations for this BPoTM. Anyone tempted?

It's a Nails Inc spin-off I believe. I'll give it til bonfire night before I'm sick of the repeat presentations for this BPoTM. Anyone tempted?

I'm always tempted by new lip products so I'll likely succumb - I'll do a bit of internet sleuthing first although the only people doing reviews so far appear to be v/bloggers, i.e. people who got the products free!

I'm always tempted by new lip products so I'll likely succumb - I'll do a bit of internet sleuthing first although the only people doing reviews so far appear to be v/bloggers, i.e. people who got the products free!

The range is not laughing till tomorrow so only bloggers that will have it so far.

Last edited:
I cracked and just bought it - wish the camera work had been a bit better (far too long spent on the presenters and virtually no time on any of the models actually wearing it, grrrr) but the colours and textures look gorgeous, so here goes.

I cracked and just bought it - wish the camera work had been a bit better (far too long spent on the presenters and virtually no time on any of the models actually wearing it, grrrr) but the colours and textures look gorgeous, so here goes.

I'm watching you, Tarketta! :mysmilie_520:

But since you've succumbed already so I can't influence you, I had an email from Nails Inc about the Inc.redible range. See here, if you haven't already seen it. I don't see any reviews there yet though.

I'm watching you, Tarketta! :mysmilie_520:

But since you've succumbed already so I can't influence you, I had an email from Nails Inc about the Inc.redible range. See here, if you haven't already seen it. I don't see any reviews there yet though.

Ha ha, oops!

Yeah I'm VERY weak when it comes to lip products and I'd just taken delivery of a none-too-cheap strobing lip kit from Huda Beauty and a rose gold lip topper from Jouer...and yet I MUST HAVE MORE :mysmilie_516:

Ha ha, oops!

Yeah I'm VERY weak when it comes to lip products and I'd just taken delivery of a none-too-cheap strobing lip kit from Huda Beauty and a rose gold lip topper from Jouer...and yet I MUST HAVE MORE :mysmilie_516:

Well the Huda and Jouer products do look so pretty - I can see why you couldn't resist if you are into lippies anyway. Fortunately, it's one obsession I don't have (I think I've got most of the others though!). I wear lipsticks and glosses sometimes but not sure they suit me. I do seem to have quite a lot in my makeup drawer all the same, mainly from face make-up sets or from years ago. I should clear them out because some are quite old.

I just love lip products! The one lipstick colour I cannot wear though is red so have to watch carefully before buying a set off the TV, although it is OK in a gloss. However I have so many that I must resist this, but they look really gorgeous. Last year I made the mistake of looking for seriously cheap gift sets and got some in M&S.... absolute rubbish! False economy strikes again.

Thanks SCW - I'm going to get this as I'm constantly on the look out for a primer that stops makeup melting off my oily skin and reading the reviews, it definitely seems to be one for oilier complexions.

cannot blame you its worth a try with the free postage ect & its on now with free post so its a good deal cause if it dont work it can go back

Latest posts

Back