Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have ordered the Revitalash.

I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid in 2015 and my eyelashes became a little sparse. I've used this product since then, although I usually source it cheaper elsewhere, and this price is currently the best that I can find on the net. It does work (for me anyway) and I've never had any reaction to it other than now having thicker, longer and stronger lashes. I would recommend it to anyone who has had an issue with their lashes like I did ..... it's certainly worth a go.

I like Revitalash but have had Cataract surgery on one eye so can’t use it.They never mention this —-suppose cataracts are associated with an older age group & should we be past wanting lush eyelashes!?I found this out when I bought some a while ago & read this in the enclosed leaflet.Pointed this put the QVC when I returned.

I'd like to try (again) but I ordered it around 2014 & it really irritated my eyes - red lines around the lower lash....wonder if the formula is improved?.....

They removed some the ingredients including the one that actually made your lashes grow. Now its all about the peptides in it. Oh, and they said to put it along the lashes, not the lash line.

They removed some the ingredients including the one that actually made your lashes grow. Now its all about the peptides in it. Oh, and they said to put it along the lashes, not the lash line.

I understand that the prostaglandin (sp!!!!!) thingy is still in there. That's the Glaucoma ingredient (that makes them 'grow'/rather not fall out) It's not labelled as a prostaglandin(?) on the pack, of course. When I used I put it only on the lashes, & during the day. I had redness underneath & some itching. I'm not convinced the redness ever went away, unless it's the ageing process?

I like Revitalash but have had Cataract surgery on one eye so can’t use it.They never mention this —-suppose cataracts are associated with an older age group & should we be past wanting lush eyelashes!?I found this out when I bought some a while ago & read this in the enclosed leaflet.Pointed this put the QVC when I returned.

Tiffany Suchard has been repeatedly used as a model for this brand

After chemo I used Talkia on my brows with no problems
Have since tried Revitabrow made the skin around all red and inflamed
Wouldn’t risk this anywhere near my eyes

Please report back. LG baked things often feature talc heavily & look well dusty. How did you find it? Any talc?

Isn't Floracil meant to be the ultimate eye make-up remover? I'm sure I got a bottle in a TSV years ago and it was ok but not great. What do people here think?

I have never found an effective remover for mascara, even non-waterproof. Maybe it's me but I end up with clumps stuck to the outer lashes and they are sometimes there next day. Can anyone recommend a really good eye make-up remover. Although I'm not keen on the bi-phase ones as I don't like the oiliness and residue, I have started using a little bit of coconut oil gently massaged over the area, then I wipe it away with a liquid remover like Simple. (I suppose it's the same principle as the bi-phase removers but deconstructed!) It's the best method I've found so far but I'd love to find a good product.

Isn't Floracil meant to be the ultimate eye make-up remover? I'm sure I got a bottle in a TSV years ago and it was ok but not great. What do people here think?

I have never found an effective remover for mascara, even non-waterproof. Maybe it's me but I end up with clumps stuck to the outer lashes and they are sometimes there next day. Can anyone recommend a really good eye make-up remover. Although I'm not keen on the bi-phase ones as I don't like the oiliness and residue, I have started using a little bit of coconut oil gently massaged over the area, then I wipe it away with a liquid remover like Simple. (I suppose it's the same principle as the bi-phase removers but deconstructed!) It's the best method I've found so far but I'd love to find a good product.

AndiK, I thought the original Floracil was a pretty decent eye makeup remover, but my favourite is a micellar water, either Elemis or the Garnier original one. Both take off all my eye makeup (and I wear a LOT) and don't sting my eyes, although I don't wear waterproof mascara, so can't comment on how well they remove that.

AndiK, I thought the original Floracil was a pretty decent eye makeup remover, but my favourite is a micellar water, either Elemis or the Garnier original one. Both take off all my eye makeup (and I wear a LOT) and don't sting my eyes, although I don't wear waterproof mascara, so can't comment on how well they remove that.

I noticed that the Floracil Plus on the Q site gets terrible reviews. 1.5 stars out of 5 over 73 reviews! Ouch! Everyone wanted the Original back, so at least they are listening (assuming it's not a 'tweaked for QVC' Original).

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a couple of bottles of Garnier micellar water in my stash and have used one before but only recently realised you can use micellars (well, some) on the eyes. I'll dig it out and try it. I sometimes wear a lot of eye-make up too and I don't have a problem with shadows or liners, it's just the mascara. Maybe I overload on mascara to make up for my fairly sparse, fine eyelashes. Anyhoo, I'll give Garnier micellar a go and have a think about the Floracil, depending on price.

Latest posts

Back