Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rose & lychee martini, mmmmmmm :mysmilie_3:

However, I gave away my last BPOTM Elasticiser - seems to have stopped working on my hair, used to leave it silky soft, now it leaves it lank.

I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to. I even gave it several months before going back to it to see if it worked. Nope. Miffed as I'd bought the BPOTM coconut version and have loads left. I won't be buying another.

I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to. I even gave it several months before going back to it to see if it worked. Nope. Miffed as I'd bought the BPOTM coconut version and have loads left. I won't be buying another.

Alter, had you used it before? I'd used the Neroli one and it was fantastic on my hair so when that finished, I went for the Rhubarb one and it was rubbish - smelled fantastic but that was about it :(

Philip Kingsley Rose & Lychee Fragranced Elasticizer 1 Litre
Item Number 239009
QVC Price £67.00
Feature Price £61.44
P&P: £0.00
3 Easy Pays of £20.48

Discover your new summer hair saviour with Philip Kingsley's Rose & Lychee Elasticizer, a beautifully-fragranced treatment developed to help add elasticity, bounce and hydration to all hair types. In an incredible litre size, this beloved hair treatment will work to revitalise your locks all season long.
Specially created for Hollywood royalty - Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley specifically for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturising treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling done on movie sets. Contains:
1 x Rose & Lychee Elasticizer (1L) - infused with notes of rose and lychee, inspired by ancient Ayurvedic therapies
How to use:
Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Elasticizer in sections
Work into your hair with fingertips; rinse well
For fine and medium textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends
For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair use more generously through your hair's length
Use 1 - 2 times a week

Https://www.qvcuk.com/Philip-Kingsl...anced-Elasticizer-1-Litre.product.239009.html

Wow, that's pricey. My mum had elasticiser in her bathroom but there is NO WAY she would pay anything like that so she must have got it elsewhere. Improved her hair no end but she's old so very dry hair to start with.

CC

Phew, that was close. Luckily I read the details properly and realised it isn't my favourite gommage, which is the activ eclat radiance enhancing one. Money saved! Just as well after my MB splurge last week.

I still have a full one and a smudge left so no from me

I bought it last year when it was BPOTM as I had always bought pots/tubes of it. I used to use it a few times every week. However, since I bought the litre size I have hardly used it! I don't know if anyone else is the same as me but when I buy a huge size of something I hardly use it?? It has given me a nudge this week though to use it as it's just money wasted sitting there in my bathroom if I'm not using it.

well march's one from 2017 was IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Physical SPF 50+ CC+ Cream 32ml & Brush

so i guess cause people have wanted it without a brush they are doing it that way

Ok I see thanks
But then if it’s a wanted item just sell it as a stock item.
And do something new and different as it says a “Pick”

well march's one from 2017 was IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Physical SPF 50+ CC+ Cream 32ml & Brush

so i guess cause people have wanted it without a brush they are doing it that way

I think people would be been more happier with a brush considering the item only works out a couple of quid more than the item without the brush, so it’s more likely to keep the price down. They could always do an item number with a brush and one without, like I say there’s only a couple of quid difference so I bet if two choices were offered, people would more than likely chose the option with the brush, especially first time users.

By the way, in the US the supersize is 2.53 oz. Hope we are getting the same size.

Latest posts

Back