Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

last year was 32ml so id guess it be the same
Nope. That's the size of the regular CC Cream and not the supersize. You are thinking about the concealer, I guess, but that is a different product which mostly comes in 15 ml as a regular size (not in case of the IT one).

You wrote 'supersize'.

Last edited by a moderator:
last year was 32ml so id guess it be the same

Nope. That's the size of the regular CC Cream and not the supersize. You are thinking about the concealer, I guess, but that is a different product which mostly comes in 15 ml as a regular size (not in case of the IT one).

If it is supersize then it has to be bigger than 32ml, 32ml is the standard size.

I’m not fussed on size either way just would prefer more on the variety of choice front.
If I’d had the benefit of a product being at a pick of a priced bargain that I already used then of course I would perhaps stock up on that priced advantage. If it wasn’t an item I used but fancied a try then I would and moving forwards if buying again I would pay the going price wherever. Then hopefully get to sample and try other products being offered at a pick of a deal. If the same item is a regular requested and repeatedly desired bought product then pitched at a competitive advertised as such then it will sell. Just move on to another hook of a product on a pick of a deal.
What’s the advantage of offering the same products over and over again that the same buyers repurchase cause they would buy in any case.

IT Cosmetics Supersize Full Coverage SPF 50 CC+ Cream 75ml
Item Number: 236920
QVC Price £66.00
Feature Price £40.98
P&P £0.00

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.66

Discover a super-sized IT Cosmetics Full Coverage SPF 50+ CC Cream, an all-in-one colour correcting cream that works to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of imperfections, while providing you with SPF 50+ to help protect your complexion from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Discover a more radiant-looking complexion with this supersize complexion hero from the experts at IT Cosmetics.
Contains:

1 x Full Coverage SPF 50+ CC Cream (75ml) - a pigmented cream formula infused with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, B, C and E, plus chemical-free SPF 50+

How to use:

Apply 1 - 2 pumps to clean skin using your preferred brush
Can be used as your moisturiser, anti-aging serum, concealer, foundation and sunscreen, based on your coverage needs
For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck and decollete

Delivery to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236920

I very much hope the "UK mainland only" is a mistake as I have just ordered.

Does anyone know the shades "fair" and the new "fair light" and can compare them? Is "fair light" much darker than "fair" in real life?

I very much hope the "UK mainland only" is a mistake as I have just ordered.

Does anyone know the shades "fair" and the new "fair light" and can compare them? Is "fair light" much darker than "fair" in real life?

I received my order! :) I tried "fair light" in a drugstore and it turned out too dark onmy skin. So I ordered my usual shade "fair".

I received my order! :) I tried "fair light" in a drugstore and it turned out too dark onmy skin. So I ordered my usual shade "fair".

It took the whole month for you to get it! I thought it was a bit excessive even you are outside of the UK

It took the whole month for you to get it! I thought it was a bit excessive even you are outside of the UK

No. I received my order two or three weeks ago.:) Just wanted to share the info about the shade.:)

I won't be buying this as it will, like all others that promise they won't, settle in my lines. But I do very much appreciate the swatches on arms rather than the faces as used by It Cosmetics last month's BPOTM.

Same with the Tarte face charts. If they all had similar hair colours it would be easier but they all have to stick a white blonde randomly in the middle. Guaranteed to confuse my eye. Nothing against blondes, I'd love to be able to rock it, but can't the companies themselves see how confusing it makes picking a colour?

Oh WOW! Dream Coat!!!!!

Hurry hurry hurry a great limited opportunity to get your hands on some Dream Coat

Again!!!!!

:mysmilie_490:

Latest posts

Back