Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is from Shiseido, they said on the Facebook page earlier this month. How many times have QVC relaunched the brand? Appears then it disappears, then its back and hey some months later its gone again. Then just when you feel safe, its back.

Just wondering about the June Beauty pick of the month.It all on advanced orders w/b18th June. A bit odd being that it is pick of the month. Btw my first post --was anyone else 'nervous' when first 'posting' !

Just wondering about the June Beauty pick of the month.It all on advanced orders w/b18th June. A bit odd being that it is pick of the month. Btw my first post --was anyone else 'nervous' when first 'posting' !

Welcome blacklab. Don 't be nervous, no one bites on here!!

I agree about the Beauty pick of the month. It seems very strange to me. The previous ones have been announced with a big fanfare and to be honest, i was sick of seeing them by the end of the month. Weird how this one is not even in stock. not that i want it anyway.

A big warm welcome from me Blacklab! Because I had 'lurked and laughed' for a while before I joined, I kind of knew that it was a friendly forum so not too nervous. Look forward to your posts! x

itchy says, "we don't bite on here"

Oh, I can make myself laugh. We've had an Itchy, now a Snarly welcoming BlackLab! WELCOME and we like a good tip or insight on here! Anymore care to join us? C'mon!!! ... BlackLab, name and age please! Of the pooch, not you! teehee

I haven't wanted a beauty pick of the month yet and this is no exception.

I always start the month thinking 'oh I don't really need this one' and then end up buying it right at the end of the month...

Has anyone ever tried this product, or know what their foundations are like?

I have seen this foundation in real life. Honest opinion to get the right colour match you need to got to a counter, the shades have proper names and not as QVC are doing. It was launched either earlier this year or late last and I tried to get a sample from the counter without luck. I just told her I need to try myself as I have roseaca and need to know it will be okay. The sa was all for applying at the counter but I said no.

Here are the reviews from MUA.

Is it shiseido that test on animals, or am I getting my wires crossed again?

Welcome blacklab, have fun and don't take anything too seriously on here!

Grrrr! to QVC again for altering the shade names again! And for showing the same pack shot for the different options pictures...they seem to employ dooffusses back stage and in front of the camera!

Jude xx

Snarly

itchy says, "we don't bite on here"
Oh, I can make myself laugh. We've had an Itchy, now a Snarly welcoming BlackLab! WELCOME and we like a good tip or insight on here! Anymore care to join us? C'mon!!! ... BlackLab, name and age please! Of the pooch, not you! teehee

Thanks for your warm welcomes! Snarly 'blacklab' is 10 called Todd.Slowing down a bit but young @heart.
Donna is right about the shades so will nip down to counter to try. Talking about shades it really irks me when qvc display the shades on screen in alphabetical order. I'd rather they were from light to dark especially when they have names for them which bear no relation to the shade.(Minor point)

Latest posts

Back