Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think it really gave what I would call coverage, it just seemed to even things out a little. I don't think that, unless you are very very pale, you need to be scared of the colour. I have ordered it. I think it will be good for 'no make up' days.

I used to love poreless flawless by philosophy , that was a primer and that was really orange and very scary. Once you put it on though it seemed to just give a lovely coverage with no need for foundation, it really evened out skintone. Wish they would bring it back because I can't find anything as good. Sob sob

I just wanted to add my mum has never worn make up (she bought it because she thought it was a normal moisturiser) and so if it gave any sort of scary colour she wouldn't put it anywhere near her face.

Does anyone have any idea what May's beauty pick of the month will be? I'm probably being a bit eager. I ordered this month's last week but it appears to have got lost in the post

They are showing a trio of magnifibres on the beauty day clip that Ali and will have done so guess it will be on Sunday

I've been umming and aehing about the magnifibres for ages....recently the single item was available on crazy eaypay...its just the reviews always put me off!

Yep I've bagged a couple of things over the years that weren't destined to be sold with free postage!

Jude xx

Oh joy, we have Abi and her school mam voice morning noon and night for a whole month....:headbang:

Latest posts

Back