Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would this Beauty pick of the month, be better, if they looked at there selling figures, and choose every 6 months, the 6 top sellers, and try to plan, a special price for those items, so at least that way the Beauty Pick, would be something they know well sell.

I would think that they envisage this month's selling well....they know the face 30 is a massive hit,its on waitlist a lot...so personally I think they think they're onto a winner and manage to shift some 50 at the same time! For me I'm a regular face 30 buyer and user but I don't want the 50,maybe lots will feel this way?

I find it hard to get my head around QVC's ultrasun prices.My local pharmacy sells the 100ml sizes for £18.99 and of course theres no delivery

Last week during a Gatineau show, AY said that Elasticizer will be beauty product of the month for June. I was hoping for something new during beauty month!

Deja-Vu.... This was the April 2012 product of the month. :( Unfortunately some of have long memories!! Are they still using up old stock I wonder....

Lol funny you say that im still using mine from last time it was POTM lol

The maximiser is the best product I have ever bought, I have very fine hair and by lunch time it looks really greasy, I put this on dry hair and use a round brush and hair dryer in the morning and I get so much volume for the whole day and no grease, I don't buy from QVC due to price but it is something I could never be without now

I love PK conditioner but I do have long thick curly hair so need something industrial to care for it. I'm quite pleased with elasticizer being POTM so I can add it to my regime as I've had a sample that I loved, good price as 500ml is around £45. With all hair products they will suit some people and do nothing for others I guess.

I love elastisicer and the more I use it the better my hair. just opened my new litre size so will give the product of the month a miss

Deja-Vu.... This was the April 2012 product of the month. :( Unfortunately some of have long memories!! Are they still using up old stock I wonder....

Why are they repeating product of the month? Aren't there enough beauty products out there to offer us something different?

Latest posts

Back