Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks I'm relieved that it isn't a product I fancy; they sold a set of the half litre x 3 step hairfix detox shampoo set with the 100ml growth stuff for about £32 plus postage recently (March/April I think) which seemed like a good deal (205918). It's out of stock now.

In my opinion these haven't been great this year. There was so many I would have bought last year, whereas this year of the 7 we have already had there was only 1 (the SBC Collagen Gel - I only didn't because I still had 500ml from the Sept TSV and I'm pleased I didn't because I bought the Collagen TSV).

Augusts Beauty Pick Of The Month is Prai Throat & Décolletage Cream Again!!

Augusts Beauty Pick Of The Month is Prai Throat & Décolletage Cream Again!!

it bores me when they repeat them, just like last year we had PK elastizer then we had it again this year... they only have 12 a year surely they could be more inventive with them

Qvc have alot of beauty brands and products there is no need to repeat any BPOTM for at least several years.

Qvc have alot of beauty brands and products there is no need to repeat any BPOTM for at least several years.

and some of the ones you think should be BPOFTM aren't... for example ABC 1000ml is worthy of that title as they sell thousands of them, but its not there - they'd rather use crap products rather than ones that sell so they don't lose out on the free P&P i suspect.

Well if this is the BPOTM,then it's a big no from me,I hated this cream it just rolled off my skin.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

Fgs, how tedious. Are they just going to repeat the same ten or so products ad infinitum? I thought it was meant to be about highlighting new products that they're expecting to be popular, not flogging a dead horse. Even the ones that haven't been boring old tried and trusteds have been really dull, like that Hairfix thing.

I am yet to order a BPTM (although admittedly, I would have bought the AD Skin Synergy Duo if I hadn't ordered it a month before it became available with free postage)!

Another boring one IMO. If they're not repeating the exact same product, they are repeating the same brands. This is the third time Mally has had one, but other vendors never seem to get a look in.
I suppose people must be buying though or they wouldn't do it.

I hate when its an overseas guest with the BPOTM , As the whole of September , every beauty show we will see the same clip of Mally , in the bright white stupid :mysmilie_10:

And £50 for a primer , your having a laugh!! :headbang:

Phew! Thank goodness it's not something I'd be tempted to buy. I remain unconvinced about primers in general but have a stockpile of Spackle (which I quite like) from various TSVs and at the moment I'm using 2 Doll10 products: the BB Drops reminds me of the Mojave Magic illuminating face product and the BB eye drops is a good eye shadow base but will last ages as half a drop does both literal eye areas!

I use the Prai neck cream but have a huge stockpile from other sets and haven't even started using the 180ml size I bought the first time it was the BPoTM so I'm trying not to stock pile further products no matter how great a deal it seems (some hope I know!).

Back to the Mally primer, I didn't find it added anything to my face other than another stage.

Latest posts

Back