Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shiseido Beauty Pick of the Month - avoid!

Having done some research into this company several years ago, I discovered that they did some testing on animals. So even if they now persist, as will QVC I'm sure, in telling us they do not employ these methods, the damage has already been done and they have achieved what they set out to do, and that is test their products and the ingredients. DO NOT be coerced into buying this brand, free p+p or not.:angry:

In the spirit of research.:wait: I hit my local Shiseido counter this morning. Well the foundations come in three groups I=Ivory,B=Beige and O=Ochre(sp) then comes the numbers for the shades. Now the sa is new and only started on the counter but mentioned she had a number of people in looking for testers of the foundation. In fact she had none on counter and was waiting for her stock with them to arrive. I explained why she had a sudden rush to try the testers.

So what are QVC using? I,B or O?????

I is pink based
B is more beige based
O is yellow based

Finally a Pick of the Month I'm tempted to buy! I might wait until later in the month though, or better still order if it goes onto advanced order because I still have a bottle with plenty left. It's a bit of a gamble though.

Jude xx

Finally a Pick of the Month I'm tempted to buy! I might wait until later in the month though, or better still order if it goes onto advanced order because I still have a bottle with plenty left. It's a bit of a gamble though.

Jude xx

Should be free P&P shouldn't it?????

Even more reason to wait! They're upto their ears in TSVs today so maybe someone'll knock off the postage when they realise!

Jude xx

When are we going to get a pick of the month with free p&p that I want to buy?

Havent bought any of them yet!

Probably the week after you've replaced the product you've used up......:wink:

None have interested me yet either but let's think of the money we've saved!

According to Michaela Taylor from Gatineau on QGossip on 19th July the August Beauty Pick of the Month will be from Gatineau:

"P.S. The excitement doesn’t end there… watch out for August’s Beauty Pick of the Month for a very special Gatineau product launch!"

Latest posts

Back