Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone have any good results with them?

I use them for a week, every month and have done throughout 2014. I have a dry/combination skin tone, so these bliss capsules help me as they bring out all the impurities I have on my chin. It looks a bit mess for a week to 10 days after but as the year has gone on, this 'recovery' time has gotten less and less.

:mysmilie_493:I'm so shallow, I'm tempted to get this because the packaging is cute. I don't think it's a great price you can purchase double size for £67 on time to spa and collect 9% cashback.

I do need some of these for February onwards, but I've been checking Ebay out to see if I can get them any cheaper than the QVC price of £41.40, not had any luck yet. Although I did get my Mum two pots of 60 capsules for £38.74 each last month :)

Apparently the BPOTM for February is Philip Kingsley's NEW Neroli & Geranium Elasticizer. Will is doing a competition on his Facebook page to win it:

10929100_383128971869019_5123291977507942596_n.jpg

Wouldn't use anything from his range. I bought the elasticizer as bpom, and sent it back. N effect whatsoever. I wouldn't think a little fragrance would improve the efficacy of the product.

I'm currently half way through my 1L of the original. I was thinking of getting this but wante to wait until the end of Feb to see if I need it. Do QVC promise to have this product in stock all month?

Last time it was BPOTM (summer 2013) I bought two, and I still haven't finished the first litre :mysmilie_19: talk about panic stockpiling! Great stuff though for long thick hair, wouldn't be without it. I know it doesn't work for some and people think it's expensive for what it is, but it's lasted so long that it's costed me far less than the vast quantities of 'high street' leave in conditioners I used to use.

I have no idea Ani but hoping for Alpha H Laser concentrate 100 ml.
I phoned CS yesterday, they managed to find on their system the 50 ml one item number 208138, but they haven’t got the price as this is new stock.
There wasn’t one 100 ml on their system so I’ll wait a week or so and give them a call.

I also hope for the Liquid Laser in the 100ml size. Thank you, Miss Marple! :)

Latest posts

Back