Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know at some point they are doing a Radial Face Mask as the Product Of The Month. I did a survey about it for QVC, sort of would I like to see it as POTM?

The Liz Earle is now showing P&P from the link given, £4.95!!! They are having a laugh

Not being pedantic - but I'm not clear if that is a ROdial face mask or a RadiCal face mask... the names are so similar...

I think Rodial have parted company with QVC so it'll be the Radical mask I think.

You must be right - there's no Rodial products left on the website. That's unusual - maybe Rodial bought back their stock, as usually beauty stuff seems to hang around well after its "official" shelf-life.

It means we won't be seeing any more of that bloke with the long greasy-looking ponytail and curiously taut and shiny skin. Shame.

Well the Rodial Cleanser was £18+ when I bought, then it went to £22+, but its £50 to buy in department stores etc. I know I did see it at that price!! I think a lot of companies just come to QVC to get their name out there and people to try the brand and then clear off.

Went to see if there was a link to the mask but no sign of it. Do know it was £39 and then postage.

Think I spelt it wrong the brand is Radical

Thank you for posting this. I'm disappointed the price is £27.00 - the 200ml tube is £26.00 on the Liz Earle website so I thought we would get a discount.....
Thought the same. But there wasn't any discount on the BPOTM products before, was there?

The Prai neck cream was a super size (180ml I think at £35) the usual size being 118ml ).

Well the Rodial Cleanser was £18+ when I bought, then it went to £22+, but its £50 to buy in department stores etc. I know I did see it at that price!! I think a lot of companies just come to QVC to get their name out there and people to try the brand and then clear off.

Went to see if there was a link to the mask but no sign of it. Do know it was £39 and then postage.

Think I spelt it wrong the brand is Radical

If it's Radical, I might be interested, although... Claire Sutton's latest blog includes her rave reviews of their products - on other threads here it has been noticed that she was not looking her best... so maybe not the best ever endorsement of a range.

In Ali Young's Beauty Night In, she has introduced a new configuration of the Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream. The 150ml supersize will not (according to AY) last to the end of the month, so they've now launched a duo of the 100ml size, at £30 with free P&P. The previous item number 207961 is showing as on waitlist.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Margaret-Dabbs-Foot-Hygiene-Cream-Duo.product.209159.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-209159

Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream Duo

QVC Price:

£30.00

P&P: £0.00

This multi-tasking, functional Foot Hygiene Cream duo is designed to help prevent sore, dry, cracked, scaly skin, and eradicate blisters. Ideal for sports and sweat-prone feet - keep them looking fresh and healthy with this Margaret Dabbs Foot Hygiene Cream.

Contains:

2 x Foot Hygiene Cream (100ml) - rich in Emu Oil and pure tea tree oil

How to use:
Warm a small amount of Foot Hygiene Cream in your hand and apply all over the feet and nails

Behind the brand
A fully-trained podiatrist, Margaret Dabbs created the renowned 'Medical Pedicure' with a range of products to support both feet health and beauty, fusing skincare with effective ingredients, including the Australian organic Emu Oil. With clinics frequented by clients around the world, Margaret Dabbs has succeeded in creating an innovative, effective and luxury footcare brand with global cult status.

Please note: this product is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians

AY has said June's BPOTM Is Cleanse and Polish 200mls in a pump :)

Also there is a new version of C&P being launched over the summer Jasmine and Osmanthus.

According to a brilliant facebook page called "Desert Island Beauty" its being launched on Liz Earle site tomorrow :)

Heres the link to the page if anyone wants to follow Desert island Beauty. Lots of Qvc and Beauty news on there and hes a really lovely guy :) ...

https://www.facebook.com/DesertIslandSkin?fref=ts

The new limited C&P is already on the Liz Earle webpage, since yesterday.

According to a brilliant facebook page called "Desert Island Beauty" its being launched on Liz Earle site tomorrow :)

Heres the link to the page if anyone wants to follow Desert island Beauty. Lots of Qvc and Beauty news on there and hes a really lovely guy :) ...

https://www.facebook.com/DesertIslandSkin?fref=ts

Hi, Autumn. The FB link doesn't work. I tried googling and copied and pasted the address from the guy's site, but it still says "Sorry, this page isn't available: The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed".

Thanks. It's working now. I tried more than once earlier and it definitely wasn't then. I like!

There's also a website http://desertislandskin.co.uk/ but I have to admit I thought it might be another off-shoot of the Back To You group because, as reviews go, they aren't very critical and there seems to be a discernible correlation between TSV item reveals on here by SCW and Autumn, or on facebook by SCW and then being "announced" on facebook by others who then soak up the thank yous. There's no law against it but I always think an acknowledgement of the source is a polite gesture. I hadn't realised it was a bloke :doh: now I notice there's a photo on the webpage...so shows how observant I am! I wonder whether he's a member on here past or present?

Latest posts

Back