Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

August Pick Of The Month - Gatineau

Beauty Pick Of The Month

Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Cream 50ml
£69.48 + free P&P
Contains:

1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (50ml)
1 x Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (1.5ml)

-----------

Available from 'Beauty Enhancements':

Gatineau 5 Piece Advanced Anti Ageing Radiance Collection
Special Price: £52.99 + free P&P
Contains:

1 x New Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Advanced Rejuvenating Cream (30ml)
1 x DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Revolumising Lip Care (10ml)
1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml)
1 x Activ Eclat Flash Radiance (15ml)
1 x New Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (3ml)

http://www.beauty-enhancement.com/s...-advanced-anti-aging-radiance-collection.html

It was my duty to let Gat fans know ........

On the prowl, trying to find out what's in this new cream, I came across this:

Gatineau delves into DNA

French skin care brand Gatineau Paris (Revlon) has developed a new anti-ageing skin care line called Melatogenine AOX Probiotics.
To view the full story please login or subscribe
http://www.cosmeticnews.com/article/1/gatineau-delves-into-dna/47478.aspx

You've got to subscribe to read the whole story & I can't be bothered with that

I've just ordered the July BPOTM, the Alpha H Liquid Gold and it still has free p&p...it's these sad little meaningless victories that keep me smiling! Nah Nah ni Nah Nah QVC! I was half hoping it's be on advanced orders before the end of July so I could defer payment but this will now feature on a later Amex bill!

I did try to order yesterday but the looping prompts to log in to the new website sapped my will to buy (and you know how sapped that must be!)

Jude xx

I am fed up seeing Gatineau. Every time I switch on a beauty show, they are on there and now they are pick of the month, they will never be off the screen.

Andrew certainly talks the talk, but apologies to G fans, the various items I bought from the range were a waste of money. I has great hopes for their eye cream as he and Michaela promise the earth moon and stars. It did nothing whatsoever and was an expensive item.

I really don't understand how they keep saying on QVC that you can't buy this anywhere else at the moment - you can buy it on the website below which is the official Gatineau UK website and stockist and home of their salons (Andrew lists all the QVC dates on the website):

http://www.thebeautyroom.co.uk/Melatogenine+AOX+Advanced+Rejuvenating+Cream_Detail.htm

It's cheaper on QVC but it's not exclusive like they keep saying.....

Does anyone know what September's Pick of the Month is?

I'm surprised that some of the major brands e.g. Decleor and Liz Earle haven't been Pick of the Month yet??

CJ

The pick of the month thing is a bit odd really. They spend most of the time conveniently forgetting how's much extra the extortionate p and p adds on..........until they take it off and THEN it's a big deal.

No!
Smells of fish - allegedly
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/...o-Foundation-Foundation/Perricone/Foundations
56 reviews: Rating 2.7: 39% would buy again

You will be getting a lot of ingredients for your money

Ingredients:
Active: Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%)
Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Iron Oxides, Glycolic Acid, Dimethyl MEA(Dmae), Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Tribehenin, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, PEG-8, Triethoxylsilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Sodium Lactate, Ceramide 2, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Teprenone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Linalool, Laureth-7, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract

Eurgh yuck ! ! ! Had this as part of a tsv, might as well not put it on because there's no difference whatsoeve! And yes it really does stink of rotten fish..........

Does anyone know what September's Pick of the Month is?

I'm surprised that some of the major brands e.g. Decleor and Liz Earle haven't been Pick of the Month yet??

CJ

Have to agree, I thought it might be Elemis this month with them having a TSV on the 1st but no another Beauty Pick of the Month that I dont want

So is it just like a BB cream? I was given a BB cream to try at the weekend and I was more impressed than I expected to be. Great for quick easy ... but minimal ... coverage. The one I was give though probably costs about a tenner. It might solve my "what can I use instead of B&B" dilemma.

If this is similar with knobs on I could be tempted.

Latest posts

Back