Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought this pick of the month would be another one that I didnt want
but I saw them talking about it this morning and when they mentioned it
covered redness and rosacea I am now tempted to try it esp with the free p&p
I did try the bare minerals redness remedy but it was absolute rubbish and I sent it back

Can anyone recommend this for redness or rosacea?

I thought this pick of the month would be another one that I didnt want
but I saw them talking about it this morning and when they mentioned it
covered redness and rosacea I am now tempted to try it esp with the free p&p
I did try the bare minerals redness remedy but it was absolute rubbish and I sent it back

Can anyone recommend this for redness or rosacea?

I've bought this BB. It is reducing the look of the redness across my cheeks but like every other primer I've tried my foundation isn't staying put all day...............

I think this primer is the best one I have used as it evens out the skintone so that you have a nice coloured base to start adding foundation.

Colourless ones do nothing for me. Although i did like the orginal Smashbox primer.

I've bought this BB. It is reducing the look of the redness across my cheeks but like every other primer I've tried my foundation isn't staying put all day...............

Thanks Anne, I ordered it and it came the other day and have used it the last two days,
it doesnt cover all the redness but is definately an improvement so so far so good :happy:

Yes!!! It's now showing with free P&P!

L'Artisan Parfumeur 2 Piece EDP Fragrance Favourites 50 ml

QVC Price: £88.00
Introductory Price :
£79.92
P&P: £0.00
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.201685.html?source=cj

Two piece Eau De Perfum Fragrance Favourites by L'Artisan Parfumeur. Features best-selling Nuit de Tubereuse and La Chasse Aux Papillons Extreme EDP. This Perfum Fragrance Favourites set from L'Artisan Parfumeur is the perfect introduction to two of its most evocative scents.
Contains:
1 x Nuit de Tubereuse Eau de Parfum (50ml)
1 x La Chasse Aux Papillons Extreme Eau de Parfum (50ml)

ps Shall I hang on until November to see if it's on easy pay or they don't combine two offers (free P&P + EP)?

Cancelled it :)
I'm sure that price was showing a week ago was £78-something, now it's nearly £80.

I've looked on the TV Guide and there's no L'Artisane show on 1st of the month.
Any idea when they may demonstrate it?

Latest posts

Back