Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

is it me but are all the beauty pick of the months £45-£50 a lot of money imo qvc's minimum spend is rising

is it me but are all the beauty pick of the months £45-£50 a lot of money imo qvc's minimum spend is rising

Agree. I don't care how much of a 'miracle' this serum is, I'm done with spending that sort of money on beauty items since finding Superdrug's own range keeps my skin looking exactly the same as brands that cost £40+

Agree. I don't care how much of a 'miracle' this serum is, I'm done with spending that sort of money on beauty items since finding Superdrug's own range keeps my skin looking exactly the same as brands that cost £40+

Totally agree, Superdugs range is brilliant. QVC is just a big fat load of hype, they try to convince you that it can only work if it's mega expensive, which of course we know is a load of cobblers.

I was a fool and tried this "miracle serum" I can honestly say what complete rubbish. Done nothing and smells awful. Please don't waste your money.

October's BPOTM is bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick Trio available in Bold & Brights or Nudes & Neutrals

October's BPOTM is bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick Trio available in Bold & Brights or Nudes & Neutrals

Excellent! Lipsticks for a change! And available in a selection other than boring nudes! A BPOTM I may be interested in for the first time in over a year.

Does the Moxie lipstick sting like the Moxie gloss?

Oh dear, do you suffer with the moxie glosses? I'm not really a lipgloss fan, but I received a set of minis a couple of years ago for Christmas & I quite like them. Had five, only three left.

Excellent! Lipsticks for a change! And available in a selection other than boring nudes! A BPOTM I may be interested in for the first time in over a year.

I may go for this in the Neutrals as I can't stand anything red based on my lips.

I do not need any lip products, but I may well purchase a set of these.
And it will be the nude option I do for, as I don't really like bold colour on my lips - I wear nudes, neutrals and soft pinks.

A photo for anyone who wants to see...

14444784_620601781455069_5060244058071324098_o.jpg

the bold looks nice i wonder if they last though hate lipstick i have to top up every hour. anyone tried these

Ha ha! :grin: Agreed. Another pet hate of mine is that everything has to be called an "edit" now, for some reason!?

When they are not telling you that they have "curated" a collection. We're not talking fine art or antiques, for goodness sakes! It's generally used for here today, gone tomorrow things to convey that they are less disposable and more valuable than they actually are.... also that someone has spared a moment's thought about what goes together. Utter garbage - they look at the sales figures and pick the top sellers, regardless.

I have so many old lipsticks knocking about I have a self imposed ban on buying new ones until they are finished. Mind you if there had been a nude/pink combo I may have caved. Except for the Team nonsense. I once bought a Fran Wilson lipstick wardrobe set from them, that was fantastic. She was the queen of lipsticks you know, no one better........

Latest posts

Back