Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Coming to the end of an Emma Hardie balm any recommendations greatly received
Thank you
I have been using the Emma Hardie balm too, hard to beat in my opinion. But for a non wash off cleanser, after make up has been worn, I love Gatineau gentle silk cleanser.

What does this smell like - anyone know? Is it in store? I should probably check it out.

I love the original and rose versions.

Unsure about trying the Elemis balm and having a reaction due to my health/worries state.
Decided to restock with Emma Hardie that I have only a tiny bit left, to use alongside my loves from Aldi.
Could I please ask if anyone buys it and could spare a little bit for me to buy if possible please a little sample
Thank you DG

Unsure about trying the Elemis balm and having a reaction due to my health/worries state.
Decided to restock with Emma Hardie that I have only a tiny bit left, to use alongside my loves from Aldi.
Could I please ask if anyone buys it and could spare a little bit for me to buy if possible please a little sample
Thank you DG

Sure DG ... I don’t mind posting you a sample , I’ve plenty new & unused little travel pots.
Aware you don’t know me re giving your personal details but feel free to PM me if you wish

Sure DG ... I don’t mind posting you a sample , I’ve plenty new & unused little travel pots.
Aware you don’t know me re giving your personal details but feel free to PM me if you wish

Thank you much appreciated SG

If you private message me when your sorted with a sample I can send you pay pal payment with my address.
Big thanks again, it just shows ‘ Re Positive Thread’ there's a lot to be said about this forum full of lovely helpful buddies

:mysmilie_3:

I have liked the Elemis cleansing balm in the past but do I try this? The Mr.Assam stuff looks like putting egg white on you face.

Thank you much appreciated SG

If you private message me when your sorted with a sample I can send you pay pal payment with my address.
Big thanks again, it just shows ‘ Re Positive Thread’ there's a lot to be said about this forum full of lovely helpful buddies

:mysmilie_3:

Will do ... just waiting on snail mail

I find the Elemis cleansing balm very highly scented, prefer Emma Hardie or even M&S own one which smells of coconut.

I save a fortune but probably look like an old hag as any product with a hint of perfume is a total no no for me.

Even items which declare themselves as fragrance free often aren’t and it isn’t always perfumed items that cause the problem plant extracts can be a big problem for me.

I save a fortune but probably look like an old hag as any product with a hint of perfume is a total no no for me.

Even items which declare themselves as fragrance free often aren’t and it isn’t always perfumed items that cause the problem plant extracts can be a big problem for me.

I used to be like that up to a couple of years ago. my skin is ok now with fancy oils and loves it now I have much dryer skin

I used to be like that up to a couple of years ago. my skin is ok now with fancy oils and loves it now I have much dryer skin

I really love the Elemis balm in its normal formulation but agree it is very highly perfumed. I am now trying to buy more DHS cleansers to break my habit of buying the Q brands! I have some from Boots I haven't yet tried, despite buying months ago! So unless they come in a TSV I shall try to resist! My most radical plan is to replace my Decleor cleanser and toner (which I prefer to use at night if I have worn makeup) with Simple ones!!! When I was having chemo I was told only to use this brand by the hospital and found it perfectly OK. I still have 2 large bottles of Decleor to go so my resolve may weaken, LOL. On non makeup days I am currently using that Decleor one where you shake it up to combine the two liquids. It seems effective but rather oily on the skin. That does mean the night balm spreads very easily but I am not too sure an oily residue is a good thing. Does anyone else find this?

Latest posts

Back