How do you store your paper and card stock?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

soozy

Guest Shopper
Hi, new to forum. I have just re-organised all my crafty stuff but am struggling with how to store paper and card stock so I still have easy access, limited storage space, ideas would be appreciated....omg doesn't this music get on your nerves?

I use lots of A4 storage boxes on 2 sturdy shelves in mty craft room with labels on the front.It's ideal and they are quite cheap.I also have some under bed storage boxes too.Hope this helps.

I have the a4 drawer units. I put them in colour order, you can label the front of the drawers.

I use the Cropper Hopper upright paper holders, but they are not cheap. How about some clean pizza boxes if you are on a tight budget?

I use the plastic drawer units from places like Wilkinsons and for A4 I use those metal drawer cabinets.

I keep mine in the 12x12 and A4 plastic boxes. I had the storage folders but found them a bit of a pain. I stack the storage boxes on top of each other in a cupboard. the smaller pads I stand upright in some little drawers that came from a leather-look storage thing for CDs. I took the drawers out and have them to store my little paperpads then the carcass that was left over was racked out with DVD racking from Ikea and now holds my pro and flex markers. Result - 2 lots of storage for about £13

Latest posts

Back