QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks very much for the details given. I don't know how you do it, but I am really glad you do. It takes all the anxiety out of supporting the charity in this way and getting a few bargains at the same time.
:1:

I second that! My thanks too. x

226 947 OPI 4 Piece In the Pink Collection

This contains:

15ml Met On The Internet Lacquer(shimmer pink)
15ml Stars In My Eyes Lacquer(glittery silver)
30ml Non Acetone Remover
30ml Avoplex Enzyme Cleanser
Small Cuticle Stick
Comes in a silver box with bow

Thanks for the info Sazza :4: I am on holiday the week if the event (typical) so hopefully will be able to try some no's on the night.

Thanks Sazza and everyone else who find details of the items.It looks as if there is a better selection than last year's poor show.:1:

227 064 Gatineau Anti Ageing Beauty Treats BCC £30.00

1x 15ml Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-ageing Day & Night Cream
1x 15ml Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream
1x 5ml Melatogenine Force Collafene Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
1x 5ml Strategie Jeunesse Intensive Eye Serum
2 Sachets x Strategie Jeunesse Collagen Compresses
1x 15ml Firming Throat Gel
1x 15ml DefiLIFT Throat & Decollete Cream

Comes in a gift box.

Last edited:
Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot. Can I order these items now or must I wait until BCC evening? And is the price listed the BCC price?

Another couple

226 890 Bare Escentuals Mini Glee with Brush
226 616 Elemis Face & Body Discovery Set

Does anynbody know the content/price of the elemis set? I've had a browse through the thread and couldn't found any more details (apologies if I'm just being daft and not spotting what's already been posted!). Thanks!:1:

Some of these kits look great, so you think we will be able to order before they are shown on tv? Would love a few of the kits for gifts.

1x 35ml Exotic Frangipani Mornoi Moisture Melt
1x 60ml Skin Nourishing Milk Bath
1x 20ml Pro-Collagen Hand & Nail Cream
1x 15ml Absolute Lifting Mask
1x 20ml Gentle Rose Exfoilator
1x 15ml S.O.S Emergency Cream

P&P £3.95

Thanks Fallen Angel!:1: Do you have any idea what the BBC price might be? I've had a look on the web site, but I get the 'call CS' error message...

Hope it's okay with everybody but experience tells me that details will eventually get lost in this thread and before we have tried to have a thread that contains item no's and details only separate. I have set this up and closed it so that Sazz and I only can update it and stop things from getting confused.

Hopefully this will help everybody by having an easy way to check details :1:

Hope it's okay with everybody but experience tells me that details will eventually get lost in this thread and before we have tried to have a thread that contains item no's and details only separate. I have set this up and closed it so that Sazz and I only can update it and stop things from getting confused.

Hopefully this will help everybody by having an easy way to check details :1:

Fab idea Fraggle and Sazza x

226 930 Laura Geller Live Pink

Good idea Fraggle.

Here are details for the Laura Geller kit.

1 x 7.1g Lipgloss in Fronzen Pink
1 x 9g Ethereal Rose Powder
1 x 3.4g Sugared Violet Eyeshadow Duo(pink & purple)
1 x 1g Power Pencil in Grapes
Comes in black zip up travel bag

items in mary cohr item 227 065

QVC 44.50 BCC 33.37 UK PP 4.45

1 x 400ml Shower Gel with Phytoaromatic Essences
1 x 15ml Double Action Exfoliator
1 x 15ml Ice Lift Mask
1 x sample Pure Environment Day and Night cream.

Mary Cohr's Shower Gel with Phytoaromatic Essences makes your showeror bath a moment of genuine pleasure and relaxation. It is great for sensitive skin as it contains camomile. It also contains Marigold and Lavenderextracts. (PAO Exfoliator 12months, others 18 months)

items in Prai item 227 056

QVC 20.00 BCC 15.00 UK PP 2.95

Breast Cancer Care -
1 x 30g Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme

Specificfor the 2nd largest area women show visible signs of ageing. Minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Designed to target the loss offirmness Helps Maintains skin's lipid barrier to increase the skin's ability toretain moisture.

Good idea Fraggle.

Here are details for the Laura Geller kit.

1 x 7.1g Lipgloss in Fronzen Pink
1 x 9g Ethereal Rose Powder
1 x 3.4g Sugared Violet Eyeshadow Duo(pink & purple)
1 x 1g Power Pencil in Grapes
Comes in black zip up travel bag

Fraggle, thanks for the brilliant idea, love the consolidated list, it is helpful! I'm just hoping this LG kit will have an appealing price, not having gone for the TSV, I feel entitled to this kit!!!:21:

Latest posts

Back