£42.00 p&p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Was so pleased to see that Ideal World did white goods with 3 flexi payments, need a new fridge freezer so in the basket it went, luckily I spotted just in time the P&P £42.00!!!!!

http://www.idealworld.tv/Daewoo_198_Litre_Fridge_Freezer_177972.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=Fridge

Yes thinking about it, taking away the old one and a 2 man delivery crew so not to bad.

For £42 I'd want them to transfer the contents of the old fridge to the new one. Make sure you do your weekly shop the same day they come round with the new one :wink:

How can they justify such an extortionate delivery charge.........:taphead:
We bought a new fridge/freezer last year from Comet and delivery was free,and I even threatened to buy from Curry's if they did not take my old appliance away free of charge.
Of course they took it away free of charge...........:happy:
But £42.00 for delivery is a complete rip off in my opinion,surely you could get it cheaper at one of your local retail outlets!

I've a feeling my curry's one was delivered free. They didn't take my old fridge away but they did completely site it properly and took away the mountains of packaging. Was two men that did it. £42 is a bit steep unless they do sort the doors and stock the fridge lol.

Latest posts

Back