Less Shamballa, more Sham

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tvshopper

Registered Shopper
Sent for one of the new peach Shamballa bracelets; my niece had seen mine which cost me £55 so this seemed a cheap option.

The difference is unbelievable. For starters, you only get 5 beads. The beads are not the same size (one is a good third bigger than the others) the resin has gaps in places where no crystals have been applied, the cord is stringy and does not slide easily, the knotting has no glue finishing to prevent fraying and the bracelet just about fits my 6" wrist.

I should've known it would be tat by dint of the fact it came in one of those Chinese zip purses which anyone selling tat offers their goods in to give the buyer a sense of having got something at least someway towards being worth the money they've paid.

Is it worth £12.95 even with said purse? No. I'd say it's a fiver bracelet and even then you'd still need to throw in the purse. Ho hum. I'll put it down to experience and in the Secret Santa as a novelty cheapo gift.

Tvs

tvshopper - will you please call our customer care team on 0844 375 2525 and report it to Option 3. Having seen so many of these, the description you give for yours sounds like something went wrong, and I'm sure our team will help you. I've handled these, and the adjustment should be between around 5-10" - that's why I suggest you report it. Things can go wrong from time to time, but I'm sure the team will resolve. If you need any more help, please e-mail me - [email protected] (that offer is open to any too)

Derek Marks
Presenter - TJC

The shamballa bracelets are lovely but the one I ordered for my mum has begun to fray already. Such a shame but I guess you buy cheap pay twice.

Latest posts

Back