Press 1 for white, Press 2 for blue…

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
In view of the eighteen months or so TJC have been happily spending tedious hours selling the same product in a range of colours, size, white or yellow gold etc, I can only assume they are happy to eke out transmission time because they are extremely short of stock or no one has bothered to join QVC and ring Qcut to see how it works!

I've lost count of the number times I've dipped in at various times of the day only to be met by the same process going on and on and on. If it wasn't so bliddy irritating it would be hilarious - FGS get a grip TJC! :headbang:

It seems like you I dip in and out, I usually have it on in the mornings whilst getting ready for work. This morning Chloe spent a whole hour on a necklace and bracelet pearl set all be it on three different colours and why do they spend 30 minutes or so on the 'pick of the day' ? :angry:

It would surely be in their interest to sell the range of colours in the same auction by having options like Bid Shopping do and save time whilst getting more buyers in.

Latest posts

Back