Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't at the BB but did see a comment from someone who went and said that Keeley has said that they will be repeating this month's TSV later on in the year. The lady put the months of March & July down and as there is a TSV in July I think this will be the repeat of the TSV.

I'm in for the April TSV... Seen the pics looks good.

I'll definitely go for this. I should be near the end of my current eye cream and serum by then and I'm all our of PCMC.

Thanks Bluebell! I couldn't find it myself! Hmm...not sure on this one. PCMC - yes, and that's about it to be honest!! I suppose I could use the melting cleansing gel in the morning instead of Purity but I don't think this is going to blow my mind :dull:

Still sold on this. Funnily enough, Elemis was the last TSV I succumbed to back in January - haven't been tempted by Decleor since last summer and it's even longer since I bought one of Gatineau's.

Just got an e mail from Gorgeous Shop...they got a few Elemis goodies on special offer, cleanser/toner £26 instead of £47..... Tri enzyme wash £40 free if you spend £60 +..haven't compared pricing to qvc.. :hi:

daydreamer

Keeley has put up on her Facebook page the details of the new eye serum, including ingredients. Seems its going to be £40 when available on its own to buy.

A Elemis employee who works in a salon has posted saying its unfair how QVC get new products and the normal staff know nothing about the new upcoming products even details. Customers know more as they buy from QVC. Keeley thinks it is a great promotion to have the new releases on QVC first. I can understand how she feels, I go into Debenhams and ask Caroline and the other ladies about this and that and they know nothing. This makes them look stupid which they are not.

Someone has posted that the PCMC is full size, er no its 30mls, 50mls is full size. Same with the Bliss caps 7 days 14 caps in TSV full size is 30 days supply which is 60 caps.

I'm going to stick to my "no kits" resolution. I bought the 100ml PCMC when it was on three easy pay so I'm stocked with the one Elemis product I really love.

Can't make my mind up whether to eBay or keep the Bliss capsules that came with it. I don't notice any real difference when I use them so eBay could be the way to go.

Keeley is giving hints on FB to this TSV but I dont see the point
as all the details were posted on FB after the Beauty Bash in January

Got a card in the post yesterday with details of the TSV and a sample of the new eye serum. Comes with a bag as well.

Ive never tried anything from the Elemis range. Is this worth giving it a try

mtia
x

Pro collagen is brill, but am not wowed by the rest (like the bag with the flag tho), and the melting cleanser was awful for me and bought me out in spots when I used it with my clarisonic.

I love Elemis, it works with my roseaca but not everyone is the same. The PCMC is my fav moisturiser, love the Quiet Mind and shower cream stuff. The Melting Cleanser is okay, admit I prefer the Pro Rad or Sensitive Wash but hey.

And no I haven't got the postcard, I did get the hand cream one and hated it. The result was I did not buy that TSV even though I love the night cream. Hit ebay and got a pot for £19.99.