Elemis TSV April Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its actually a serum so you will have to use an eye cream over it.

At my local Elemis counter the manager told me when its launched it will come in a duo with the eye and lip cream at £50+

Ive never tried anything from the Elemis range. Is this worth giving it a try

mtia
x

Think its a great value TSV Toadette so definately worth a try but
I suppose it depends what you use just now and if you are happy with what you have or want to try something else
Like donna I prefer the pro radiance cleanser to the melting gel, I love PCMC
and the shower cream is to die for

Im getting quite excited about this TSV, especially the PCMC. Im a Liz Earle devotee but im in need of a pep up for my getting wrinkly face lol x

What's the nourishing shower cream like, is it hydrating?
I bought the normal Decleor System Corps 400ml when it was offer recently on QVC, not really that impressed as I don't think it's as good as the Liz Earle body cream.

Looks tempting except for the melting gel cleanser. Have been looking at the shower and bath range too. The creamy shower in this kit looks nice. Is that similar to the milk bath or is there a different one?

No the shower cream is, lets say its the shower version of the milk bath. I am not a massive fan of the milk bath but love the shower cream version. As I said smells like the milk bath but has a rich creamy foam. I use exfoliating gloves and 5p size will actually do my whole body! You think its gone just add a little more water and there it is still on the gloves.

Thanks for clearing that up Donna. Looks like I shall probably weaken. Quite the look of 200223 as well.

Just seen a sneaky peak...looks good. Def going to go for this and the price is fab x

Looks like it comes with a case thingy, but it doesn't matter as I am not buying it (repeat..I am not buying it!).......

Elemis 7 Piece Luxury Top to Toe Collection
Today's Special Value Price £44.46
QVC Price £53.50
Item Number 200604
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Elemis Luxury Top to Toe Collection. This seven-piece set showcases the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, the brand new Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment and a selection of bath and skincare treats all presented in a beautiful purple travel case. Make everyday a spa day with this indulgent top-to-toe beauty collection.
Who is this collection for?
It's suitable for anyone who desires a more refined skincare routine to reveal a cleansed, hydrated and radiant complexion. It also includes bath products to help you totally relax and enjoy a spa experience at home.

Contains:
1 x New Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml) - this super-light formula moisturises the delicate eye area, and helps smooth and firm the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal healthy, fresh and dewy-looking skin
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - award-winning, anti-ageing moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin
1 x Melting Cleansing Gel (125ml) - ultra purifying cleanser uses dual-phase technology; melts from a luxurious gel to a rich milk to gently cleanse your skin and leave it feeling silky smooth. Perfect for challenged, dull, tired or stressed skin
1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (50ml) - revitalises skin by replacing lost moisture, whilst thoroughly removing any last traces of cleanser and revealing a radiant complexion. Perfect for dry or mature skin
1 x Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules (14 capsules; one week's treatment) - packed with antioxidants and helps improve the appearance of tired, lacklustre skin. After cleansing and toning twist off the cap on the capsule and pour the oil into your palms then massage over the facial area and follow with your moisturiser. Includes pink capsules for the morning and green capsules for the evening
1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (100ml) - this exquisite rich shower cream is designed to help moisturise and soothe. Excellent for excessively dry skin
1 x Quiet Mind Relaxing Bath Elixir (100ml) - this luxurious skin conditioning formula is gentle on the skin, leaving it feeling soft and delicately scented and helps promote tranquillity and relaxation. Enriched with patchouli, ho wood and eucalyptus
1 x purple travel case

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200604

Last edited: