Adina Stubbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alz1995

Registered Shopper
For fe*ks sake - I can't bear to hear this "presenter" stutter her way through descriptions and tell me I've just got to have everything she is flogging tonight. Why does she spout rubbish - the best, amazing, the finest - and this for under £20- now she's going on about a carat of diamonds - gush gush - the thickness of gold the quality of gold rivalling biggest jewellery houses- 3.4 g gold - better than usual weight - but years ago this would have been 5g. Just stop exaggerating - as other have commented - say for the price good quality-
I'm turning the sound down now she's doing my ****** head in

Title should read adina stubbs

Last edited:
There are many things about Adina that I find irritating.

I wish she would keep her ****** hands still for a start,you can get dizzy trying to look at the piece she is wittering on about!

The hyperbole.........and it is with everything!Yesterday she prattled on about a jaipurium ring.......5000 years in the making WTF?? 'we usually would set stones like this in 18k gold such a substantial piece',it was smoky quartz in silver ffs!......a diamond bracelet,a piece that would be hired out for special events!!:headbang:

I could go on..............yes she is enthusiastic and seems sweet and bubbly,but when it so often falls into bullshit it gets insulting and tiresome......and I switch off!:yawn:

Its the um um you know um ah um you um I just find her stammering through a presentation unbearable to watch so I um um you know just switch off um you know what I mean ah um ah

Latest posts

Back