Did anyone go for the sandwich knife and board ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
It was one per customer and i thought at first that the knife was plastic but its Japanese steel. I think it was great value for money.

I DID!

I ordered the green set - the knife looks great. Mine has been shipped already!

Great set

I DID!

I ordered the green set - the knife looks great. Mine has been shipped already!

I ordered mine from the website last week in blue and it is a great set. I like the antibacterial properties that the board and knife handle have. I have got rid of my ancient wooden boards that may have been harbouring anything and never seemed clean unless scrubbed with Dettol!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I once had tiny bugs in a wooden chopping board :eek: even soaking in Domestos didn't get rid of them,i use a glass board now have done for years scrub it and then use Bugs Away on it,kills even MRSA available from supermarkets.I got the Jap cabon steel chefs knife the other week wonderful knife can't fault it.

I once had tiny bugs in a wooden chopping board :eek: even soaking in Domestos didn't get rid of them,i use a glass board now have done for years scrub it and then use Bugs Away on it,kills even MRSA available from supermarkets.I got the Jap cabon steel chefs knife the other week wonderful knife can't fault it.

Doesn't the glass chopping board blunt your knives though?

It does a bit LC but i have some diamond sharpeners and a couple of swipes on those sharpens them up nicely,the Jap carbon steel does keep a lovely edge for quite a long time.

That's what I need to do then Snoops. Get myself a sharpener for my knives! My hubby is happier that our knives aren't razor sharp though as I'm not the most careful with them. :52:

Yep, Pinkearplugs, I've got a green set coming too. I thought it looked excellent value when I realised the knife was stainless steel. :1: I also thought it was plastic to start with.
Happy chopping !!

I also ordered when the number was first posted, I went for the multi option, that way I know what board is being used for what :dance::dance:

I was surprised when it arrived as the sandwich knife wasnt at all what I was expecting :ANYWORD:

I have received mine, I ordered through the website, and was lucky enough to order two, very pleased, and exceptional quality, knife is excellent.

Latest posts

Back