Duplicated themed hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wireless

Registered Shopper
I often wondered if Gems TV and Gem Collector were under different management of the Bennett family and is this also the case also of GEMS TV and GEMSTV XTRA? I cannot believe that both shows can be so badly produced and badly cross matched with their themed hours.

A couple of weeks ago I flicked onto GEMS TV to watch a very boring Tanzanite hour of pale rare rare Tanzanite. As much as I love Tanzanite I am turned off by the endless rare rare Tanzanite, so I then flick through to GEMS TV XTRA............., you guessed it?
A themed hour of pale rare rare Tanzanite , running simultaneously as GEMS TV.
At the time I thought, considering the producers of the shows are almost sitting next to each other , don't they compare show themes?

And the last night between 9-10pm both sides have a Tookalon clearance hour , a blow me down as I flick through, there was a time when they were both hard selling an almost identical Tookalon silver ring with a blue gemstone at the same prices????

GEMS management please when one channel sells silver ,can the other chanel sell gold or visa versa or do your show producers need to get the act sorted out?

Latest posts

Back