Very happy with Glenn Lehrer ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
My Glenn Lehrer amethyst TorusRing ring arrived today, and I'm delighted with it - beautiful and unusual (with definitely NO chips or cracks). A lovely piece of craftsmanship.

Excellent - my Glenn Lehrer pieces arrived yesterday - and they are really really lovely. I was lucky enough to get the amethyst earrings, which can best be summarised as art deco loveliness. I do like the pendant but on balance for me I prefer the pendant designs from just before christmas - it's not gonna stop me wearing this one though:grin:

Would love to see some photos of your Glenn Lehrer pieces ladies!

Last edited:
tried - is there a maximum image size?

the pics I have seem far to large and I can't find any guidance on how big an image may be!! presumably I have to save images as thumbnails and then upload

any hints let me know and I'll try again in a couple of days :up:

Yes there's a maximum size. I think if you try to get around 640x480 or something like that, it works. If your photo is too huge, try copying into Paint (if you have it) then saving as a jpg file - that usually gets it small enough.

Really looking forward to seeing your photos so please don't wait a few days before posting!

Meeshoo did you get your Glenn Lehrer ring that you wanted ,from your previous thread I thought they managed to sort you out after all the messing about?

Meeshoo so glad they have sorted something out for you,
bet do you cant wait for next week, do let us know what you've got and what you think of it when it arrives.

Will do and of course there will be photos also!

It's interesting because I'm not a lover of amethyst OR topaz (in fact I'm a known hater of topaz) and I'm finding it really difficult to reconcile the prices of the rings with the stones themselves! If the amethyst is pale then I will definitely opt for the topaz (I think)!

I don't understand - where have the posts gone about the Paraiba Glenn Lehrer pendant on Ebay? Surely this can't be a forbidden subject since it was sold by GemsTV and has now appeared on Ebay for double the price??????? Gems have always said they don't mind who they sell to so ..................

Yes but the posts have been removed and sent down to the Drop in the Ebay section!

The thread was moved to the Ebay section, they were not removed.
The thread was about the item being on Ebay so the thread belonged on there.

The Drop is another section of the forum, it is the more social side of ST. There are lots of different sections, Ebay, Health & Beauty, Technology to name just a few.

It is accessed by making a one off payment and becoming a VIP Member.

I have just received my Glenn Lehrer honey citrine, cognac diamond and white diamond pendant. It's quite spectacular - can't wait to see it in the sunshine.

Oh - and I got two authenticity cards signed by Glenn Lehrer - bonus!

Glenn Lehrer 1.JPGGlenn Lehrer 2.JPG

Latest posts

Back