Is it just me!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just left the room to escape Alison Young's shouting. Is it particularly bad today or is it just me? I could turn the volume down but then I wouldn't hear Laura - who I want to hear. I can't be turning the volume down everytime Alison interrupts - so I have left the room. Now where is my Aspro Clear?:(:(:(

I always used to watch her programmes but cannot watch a whole hour any more due to hearing her say "literally" and "actually" all the time and talking over the guests!

My huband complains about Alison 's voice whenever she is on but I think she really knows her stuff and I like to listen to the advice she gives to people with sensitive skin as due to her ,my eczema, which was driving me mad when it was itching (and also very painful), completely cleared up after years of suffering when I followed her advice. So I feel she does a great job, despite what people say about her voice! If you read this Alison "thank you"!

Has anyone else noticed the, for want of better descriptions, 'exorcist (but not so gravelly)'/Frankie Howerd voice she does every so often as though the thing she is sayiing is some sort of deep, dark secret ? I hope someone knows what I mean ! Really peculiar. :)

Has anyone else noticed the, for want of better descriptions, 'exorcist (but not so gravelly)'/Frankie Howerd voice she does every so often as though the thing she is sayiing is some sort of deep, dark secret ? I hope someone knows what I mean ! Really peculiar. :)

I know what you mean!:eek:

My husband cant stand her voice but i think she really knows her stuff. I particularly like to hear the advice she gives to people with sensitive skin problems, as I suffered badly with eczema for years and it is now totally under control after taking her advice. So "thank you Alison" !

Does anyone know why Michael de Cesare products disappeared from QVC and where I can get them now?

I really rate Alison for her product knowledge and advice.
She was the one to get me on Decleor, AD skin synergy and also ABC - My all time favourite ranges.
Hope she never leaves QVC
:)

It always makes me snigger when she does that - I just can't take her seriously!!! :D Personally I prefer Alison screeching to CHuntley gushing - nothing and no one grates on me like she does... :rolleyes:

I really rate Alison for her product knowledge and advice.
She was the one to get me on Decleor, AD skin synergy and also ABC - My all time favourite ranges.
Hope she never leaves QVC
:)

I hope she never leaves QVC as well, but...... I think she needs to be told to lower her voice and let the guests speak un-interrupted after all thats what they are there for and they will know the product better than her.

When Alison just presents her salon shows I find her really interesting as she doesn't go on about the value for money aspect so much.

Latest posts

Back