I would pay ..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
This ex-Sit-up woman is being totally ridiculous. Nice little deal - 20 chip bead bracelets, each a different stone - for £9.99. £10 to you and me.

She has just managed to work out that is 50p per bracelet "and if you sell them on at £10 each bracelet which I would pay blah blah". This morning she would have paid "£29.99" just for the bracelet of a 2-piece necklace and bracelet set that was being sold at £9.99. Then I'm very sorry lady but you're a mug, would you like to come to me and have a look at my work (Argey rubs hands together in anticipation).

I'm not comfortable being unkind about a particular presenter but this is really naughty and so Sit-up (the reason I gave them up donkey's years ago). ALERT TO JM MANAGEMENT - you are clearly overpaying this woman.

xxxxxx

PS - I've managed to catch these two horrors just by flicking through channels, so I can't begin to imagine what other old tosh she's been saying.

Last edited:
If you are referring to the young woman who would do very well standing infront of a class of 4 or 5 year olds, she managed to keep the diatribe going for at least a couple of hours. An amazing feat in one breath. When I flicked for the last time I believe she had sold getting on for 1000 and was inviting people to e-mail different scenarios at which she could display the various colours, one of which was a job interview at which she chose to wear a blue with a black because they looked smart and businesslike. I wondered what jobs she had previously been interviewed for and if she had been offered the position.

I saw those bracelets early on in the morning when they had sold about 1900 or so and only had 60 odd left - ABSOLUTELY no more available, won't see these later in the day on advanced order, when they've gone they've gone etc etc. Lo and behold, later in the day there they were selling another 1000 or more as they had managed to divert stock from America or something and these were now available on 8-14 day delivery!! It's not the first time I've heard this either!

I do have a slight confession to make though - I bought them. Not because I fell for the hype but because I had some birthday money, thought it was a reasonable deal and liked the colour mix. Honest. :mysmilie_845::mysmilie_845:

I thought they were a great deal but something I could make for myself otherwise I would have had some. All the nonsense was uncalled for as they were selling themselves, so no porkies and exagerations necessary. They'd be great for multiple token gifting. I hope you'll love them and get a lot of fun out of them. xxxxx

My bracelets have just arrived and I am VERY happy with them. Yes they are cheap and cheerful but that is what I wanted.

I have been down the road of a few, expensive pieces - most of which came in handy when I was seriously broke cos I sold 'em!! I can't afford to go down that road again so am now going for lots of inexpensive pieces and these are perfect. I also got a few auction pieces while I was at it - well it saves on postage doesn't it!! Grand total £20. Birthday money well spent if you ask me! :mysmilie_866:

Latest posts

Back