Requests?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Does anybody know if Gems are able to do requests? I've seen a few pieces I really like on the website but, since the normal web prices are usually at least twice the on-air prices, it would be madness to by them off the web. Am I right in thinking they won't sell the item at the previous on-air price if I just ring up and ask for it?

Really, GC? I thought they only held the price for an hour, but maybe that's just 'marketing talk'... thanks, I'll try it!

Let us know how you get on Missmagpie because I seen a ring I like and have seen it auctioned once but could'nt afford it then but I've not seen it since even though its on the website so if your successful I may have a go myself

Success! Web price £170; sold to me for £69.99. Don't know whether or not this was the lowest ever price, but it is about what I was expecting to pay.

So thanks, Gemcherub! And good luck, Milly!

Well done missmagpie what a result
I'm afraid I was not so lucky I phoned and was told the ring I was interested in MCPS75 pink sapphire is on the web for £197 but the lowest price its sold for on air was £199 ,so higher than the web price!! I'll wait and see if it gets auctioned while I'm watching and see if the price comes down its nice but I dont think I want to pay that much ,the trouble is I watch less and less these days so the chances of seeing it are slim

Latest posts

Back