Smashbox made in China

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The most important thing about any product is labelling - then people can make informed choices.

So many products are made in China or at least partly made in China.

The problem with Smashbox was the FAKE stuff from China - and the seller is here who still claims they sell Chinese Smashbox which has NOTHING to do with the US Brand of Smashbox that we sell and QVC sells and House of Fraser in Belfast sells. Unfortunately what has happened is that they have sold to smaller sellers on eBay who are now re-selling

And Pinkearplugs - you might want to check re Clarins packaging - I think you will find that some of their component parts are made in China too.

The disabled story is true it was on Sky News and News 24,they skin cats and dogs by boiling them in an oil and water mixture in public markets,i will PM you the link if you want,their human rights record is public knowledge just do a quick Google.

People who treat animals in this way don't deserve any human rights!

I'm amazed that so many of you believe all the negative press that comes from China. Having lived and worked over there as recently as three years ago I can tell you 100% that there are disabled people - on the streets, in schools, even in the toilets! Please remember, boycotting products made in China (or any other country) has a negative effect on those people you most profess to care about and NOT the companies who make the products.

Also, for those who refuse to buy Dennis Basso I hope you feel the same about the Eel products from Lee Sands and the leather from Markon, Centigrade etc

Its all down to the individuals ethics and what they choose to buy.
There are disabled people living in the UK who sleep in doorways. Children in Asia are making vast amounts of products and we , in the UK are buying stuff where these children are being paid 2p a day for a 10 hour day shift.

My beef is with companies who are charging vast sums of money for cheap shoddy goods.
As I don`t live in China, it may sound harsh but im more concerned with how my own people, in the UK are being sold out of jobs whilst companies are relocating and mass producing tripe in China.
One person can`t make much difference to the Chinese street people but i can have the choice of what i buy.
Let the Chinese government look after the Chinese people, thats not my job to prop up their economy and Im sure they do eat whatever they can find such as pig willies and testicles but thats what they have been eating for thousands of years and the population has not died out !

Back on topic here. If i am used to buying quality goods and the company relocates to China, then the goods go down in quality to make the big boss richer then they can shove their cheap blusher !
We are not idiots in Britain and have informed choices of what we wish to buy.
I wont buy Lambs leather or eat lamb.
China is a country that is full of pollution and smog and it is having a huge impact on the eco system. I don`t wish to go there and don`t wish to put slap on my face or wear stuff that has been made there.
That is my point really.

Latest posts

Back