Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sausage

Registered Shopper
Have just seen this on qvc tv planner am now very excited and I need to know what's init!! I resisted the last one and regretted it as I had been given some nails inc but LD is far better I think I love opi but was skint when that was on too, am going to have a Leighton pot and save up this time it will be mine!!
SCW I will:heart::you if you use your brainmuscle::cunning:bandit:epic skills:mysmilie_484:And sleuth out any info:mysmilie_474:i will be very grateful:mysmilie_508:

yes i need something to look forward to. the most exciting thing recently for me has been the easifill hanging baskets.

Have now had the last 2 TSV's and love them. My toes have never changed colour so often !:clapping:
Bring it on LD
(and yes please SCW, any supersleuthing you can come up with will be much appreciated)

I thought on the recent LD shows that they were saying there was going to be something new and exciting in the nest TSV. No idea what though. So that's not much use really.

I think he is bringing something out to store nail products in , in April. I wish QVC would bring us something to store our nail products in. It would have to be a decent size though and a reasonable price would be good. The amount of nail TSV'S they bring us they would sell loads.

Q sell a Roo Salon 14 Nail Polish storage Roll
QVC Price
£14.75

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Leighton wrote this on facebook today

"There is 6x 12ml bottles and one other product and a new storage case but not THE storage case but this one in the TSV is the biggest that has ever been in a LDEN TSV, thats all I can say right now or I'll get in trouble!! more info coming later!"

Oo, you detectives are well good, I wil need this TSV I have been tOo good for too long, I am quite ridiculously looking forward to this, I am getting a right saddo !

I'm rather bored of LD polishes these days, especially the TSVs. They're full of colours made especially for QVC, which means varying shades of shite ie greys, beiges, greiges etc. how many bottles of grey nail varnish does the QVC customer need to have?

I think he is bringing something out to store nail products in , in April. I wish QVC would bring us something to store our nail products in. It would have to be a decent size though and a reasonable price would be good. The amount of nail TSV'S they bring us they would sell loads.

I think OPI have a new nail storage box coming out in April

Hi unsure, and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll carry on posting, esp if you have any useful info, and enjoy your time here!

Jude xx

I don't need a special storage Mine all fit in a box that some elemis stuff came in and a box that some perfume came in. Both are silver. The Elemis one is the perfect height for OPI and the perfume one is perfect for LD and Nails Inc. And once those two are full I'm not allowed to buy any more. I've room for about six more LD/Nails Inc and two or three OPI.

I use a 6 drawer kitchen storage unit - it's about 5 ft tall and is packed full of polishes, gems, foils and nail art stuff......I probably have enough but"............

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm rather bored of LD polishes these days, especially the TSVs. They're full of colours made especially for QVC, which means varying shades of shite ie greys, beiges, greiges etc. how many bottles of grey nail varnish does the QVC customer need to have?

I agree the TSV colours are never "out of the box" are they? But then I suppose it's clever marketing on LD's part isn't it?

I rarely buy the TSVs of any nail brand because I don't wear/can't wear red. And I prefer neutrals. So most TSVs for me are out as there's usually at least one red. I do like brighter and trendy colours for a change but the TSVs rarely appeal. Other than the last LD one where he did two options.

I rarely buy the TSVs of any nail brand because I don't wear/can't wear red. And I prefer neutrals. So most TSVs for me are out as there's usually at least one red. I do like brighter and trendy colours for a change but the TSVs rarely appeal. Other than the last LD one where he did two options.

I agree! My ideal kit would have a dark blue, a dark grey and some pale neutrals. Don't wear red much (unless it's a dark red) and I never wear pink.

Latest posts

Back