Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

on facebook leighton denny expert nails brands page this message was left today

Leighton Denny Expert Nails
Hi guys, sorry but where would be the fun in telling you! We can say its very bright and summery and will get you in the mood for the coming season!

Posted by LD today on Facebook

TSV Tease: Only one of the six 12ml bottles is from the Castaway and one is new and one is crystal finish, the total cost of just the products if bought alone would be £78 without including the cost of the (biggest ever) very bright & shiny vanity case that I think you will all love!! thats it for now or I'll get in trouble... I'm sure QVC or the CSI Angels will find more info out soon, have a great bank holiday everyone!

my Nubar polishes arrived yesterday and they're gorgeous! So many colours - so few nails!

I'm still excited by the LD TSV though!

after hearing the opi TSV has another coral/red in it,I feel its time for me to jump ship.

So I'm faintly interested but don't want a whopping vanity case that will hike up the P&P :dull:

I think I'm gonna wait for the OPI TSV. None of the Castaway colours do anything for me in any case and I'm happy with where I store my lacquers presently. I'm hoping the OPI one will feature one or more of the Minnie Mouse colours.

Lovin the castaway collection! Need more details! I'm gonna tweet him n see what he says

He has a tsv on Monday in Germany. If you look on the qvc.die website they have a preview at the top of the page. It's polish and a storage roll.

Not sure that's their TSV, I think it's a competition prize. It's Nick Chavez's TSV on Monday

I don't think QVC will ever do a nail varnish storage case that would fit all my polishes, I'd rather store them in one place - cheapo plastic storage box, no matter how nice the TSV case looks.

Jude xx

Last edited:
Not at all racy, it made me have a nose around the DE site and they sell individual polish bottles whereas on .co.uk you have to buy in duo or trio packs or more. I wonder if their postage is combined because the UK postage probably prohibits the sale of single bottles,

Jude xx

Well! That's not fair!

:mysmilie_849: to qvc uk and their ridiculous p&p

Jude xx

Wonder what Q uk will say about that if we ask. Probably some drivel about German postal service being different to uk

Makes me think next time I buy my mom a beauty set for QVC I should just check QVC.de and have it shipped to her directly instead of ordering it here and sending it over myself!

It's also common when you order from catalogues or websites to pay once you receive your items and the invoice and I REALLY miss this system of payment because it means you don't have to pay for stuff first and have to wait for an age for a refund when you send something back. I see QVC.de offers that, as well.

Latest posts

Back