Leighton Denny TSV 20thApril

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried the Out of this world tsv from last October and the colours were pretty but they didn't last 5 minutes on my nails! Literally! That is even with miracle dry spray that was included too. It was the first time I had tried Leighton's polishes and wasn't impressed at all! I haven't bought anything from him since. It may be just that my nails don't like the formula or something. I prefer Nails Inc their polish seems to last way longer on my nails than Leighton's!

I tried the Out of this world tsv from last October and the colours were pretty but they didn't last 5 minutes on my nails! Literally! That is even with miracle dry spray that was included too. It was the first time I had tried Leighton's polishes and wasn't impressed at all! I haven't bought anything from him since. It may be just that my nails don't like the formula or something. I prefer Nails Inc their polish seems to last way longer on my nails than Leighton's!

Same here. Out of all the brands I have ever tried, and I've tried most; LD polishes peel straight off my nails and don't last at all, and I know that Jabba and a few others here have the same problem. It's a pity as I do like some of his colours.

Our nails must be different..... LD and OPI last for a reasonable time on my nails but Nails Inc starts coming off within a day - even when I've had a manicure at one of their nail bars. It's a shame as I like thier colours. So roll on the LD tsv!

I had a nails inc manicure which chipped the same day. I wasn't doing anything heavy duty, just lounging in the garden, luckily it was a free mani so I wasn't tooooo miffed!

I find some LD colours last better than others, he does a colour called Supermauva (think that's right) which lasts a few days on me. My nails are really dry so you'd think polish would stick well but it doesn't. I use a LOT of nail/cuticle oil over the polish as my cuticles are dry too, so maybe it eventually gets under the coat of colour and lifts it?

Ive allways had trouble with most polishes chipping within same day untill I used seche vite as a top coat.
All manicures now last for a week without any chipping or losing the gloss.

Same here. All the varnishes last ages with a good layer of Seche Vite on. I even put another coat on after about 5-6 days and my colour has been on for nearly 2 weeks. I only remove it then because I am fed up of the colour.

Any news on this as it's on Friday and I really want the item number and pics if possible please :)

Thanks in advance :)

ZMH

Hi -did anyone notice the colour on Ann's (apologies if wrong presenter name) on the Nour jewellery hour -a very bright orange and I wondered if it was the Sunburst colour in the TSV ??

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that can't wear certain nail polishes. I find Nails inc absolutely terrible, worse than supermarket stuff!
I will be very interested in this tsv as I "need" more nail polish storage and was about to order some crystal finish top coat - I will wait eagerly for Friday :happy:

Leighton Denny TSV on Friday..desparate for item number!

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help us get the item number for the LD TSV this coming Friday?

A few friends have easy pay codes which expire today and they really want to order.

Any helps greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
ZMH

I presume the sunburst is the orange shade? Looks very "on trend" but I've already got a couple of orange/tangerine shades. So I won't be buying. No really. Hopefully. No definitely maybe not.

I'm undecided - I have Maroon Me Knot (currently on my toenails) and the other pink and pale shades I may aready have too. Think it will depend on the price for me but thanks for finding it SCW.

Not interested at all. The colours are very "safe" aren't they with the exception of the orange which I don't like. I think the bag looks cheap and nasty too. x

Latest posts

Back