Markon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry to offend anyone who likes them. The first thought I had when I saw them was they'd look at home on a Leprechaun with a nice pair of white tights. I wanted boots! :54::4:

Not my cup of tea either.
I have a pair of the fur top suede boots and they are great. I have 3 pairs of the suede ballet pumps with metal trim and 2 are okay but the third pair are not as comfortable.

on second thoughts..

Mr Jones has already found the perefct place to wear these... http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3297

seriously tho, I'd quite like a pair of grey suede shoes, I doubt I'd be able to prize the buckle off though.

My mum had a pair of navy shoes with buckles just like these in 1973; I'd post the photo but it includes me aged 10 (a complete fashion victim in split knee flares and clogs...so perhaps I'm not the person to comment on fashion!) :5:

Jude x

I'm a bit bemused at what QVC are up to making something that at best has "niche appeal" a TSV. Boots would have made so much more sense... May be Americans like this style of thing more than we do & we just get saddled with the TSV they get? They do have that Pilgrim look!

here they are in another life;

Leprechaun_ill_artlibre_jnl.png

Thanks Mrs James that's exactly what I imagined when I saw those super duper shoes. :11: :41: :4:

Not for me at all, was hoping for boots :33: maybe they will sell out and we can have some OTO but I very much doubt it!

Not my cup of tea either.
I have a pair of the fur top suede boots and they are great. I have 3 pairs of the suede ballet pumps with metal trim and 2 are okay but the third pair are not as comfortable.

I have the suede boots as well and have really got my money's worth.

My sister had the leather ones that are the same style but then bought a TSV that was a pair of similar looking suede boots (a gorgeous green colour) but she couldn't get her feet into them. She did get a pre-paid label to return them however, as she phoned CS and said they were a narrower fitting than previous ones and this should have been mentioned in the presentation.

Thanks BSB. I hope the CS message is wrong then as I will only consider buying boots.

My favourites were the first pair they ever brought here, the Nappa leather ones. I bought them in black and have worn them out. I later bought them in camel and brown but would love another pair of black but they are permanently on waitlist.

I have got those 3 colours but when I ordered the red ones I had to send them back as I couldn't get my feet into them. I think the original black ones were softer leather

Latest posts

Back